A place where bands (horror, soundtrack,...inspired) can introduce themselves and promote their releases, gigs,...

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By OrgasmoSonore
Thanks to those who already got the album !

"the music and the films shines through in swelling, enthusiastic arrangements that seamlessly capture the varied tones of the original pieces – from hauntingly subtle to unsparingly bombastic – without ever seeming like mere retreads"
– Kier-La Janisse, Fangoria
"easily one of the best contemporary experiments of this nature we've ever heard"
– Dusty Groove
"...they manage to uncover and revive some of the funkiest and most edgy sounds of 70's..."
– Collectors Item
"...create a musical experience which is both homage and reinvention; a thoroughly enjoyable retelling of Italy's unique cinematic musical heritage"
– George Pacheco, The Examiner
"A great take on the darker styles of soundtrack music from the 60s and 70s "
– Dusty Groove America
"I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed"
– Retro Cinema Magazine
"For all fans of Fabio Frizzi and Italian cult music in general"
– Rue Morgue magazine podcast
By lazyben
I bought the record (and your subsequent ones). I'm not buying it again but wouldn't mind hearing the bonus songs.
By OrgasmoSonore
Hi lazyben,

I would kindly forward you to my Soundcloud page where you can listen to these Bonus songs, as well as some of the new Library Music project I'm working on. You can browse through the songs, you should find the Bonus somewhere on page 1 and 2. Thanks for your support!

http://soundcloud.com/orgasmo-sonore/tracks

Frank
By lazyben
Thanks, I could only find Il Grande Silencio on Soundcloud (there is a ton of other great stuff on there too though) but I realized all three are playable on the bandcamp page so apologies for my stupidity.
By deathwaltz
Lovely looking records. Looking forward to future releases.