Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By reddye6
Selling a couple of things that aren't vinyl but would be of interest to folks here.

First, I've put up my Krzysztof Komeda Complete Recordings 19-CD box set up for sale on Discogs (https://www.discogs.com/release/5531834 ... a-Vol-1-19), which includes info about the condition (VG+/VG+) and shipping.

Also, Waxwork is shipping the subscriber Nosferatu spinature, and I'm not interested in mine. Selling it for $24, which includes US shipping. I will ship it internationally, but I would need to see what the weight/shipping costs are first.

If you're interested in either of these, please drop me a line!
Mike
By ScoJo
That Komeda set is extraordinary. Back when I still had CDs I was constantly looking out for it. Managed to find complete rip on a file share eventually - it's incredible stuff.

(One day I'll unleash my personal project of his unreleased music from the Polanski segment of The World's Most Beautiful Swindlers, "River of Diamonds". It would make an ace 7" release on one of those club labels like Blow Out.)
By reddye6
ScoJo wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:44 pm That Komeda set is extraordinary. Back when I still had CDs I was constantly looking out for it. Managed to find complete rip on a file share eventually - it's incredible stuff.

(One day I'll unleash my personal project of his unreleased music from the Polanski segment of The World's Most Beautiful Swindlers, "River of Diamonds". It would make an ace 7" release on one of those club labels like Blow Out.)
I agree, it is really good. I just find that from a physical media standpoint, there are only a few of his CDs that I need, and the rest are fine as files for me.

Take it from ScoJo -- buy my stuff!