Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ScoJo
I didnt follow the auction but brother mateo filled me in with some great new tidbits about the lp from Sean Clark's live chat. It certainly seems like JC will never let this be repressed!
By Bezulsqy
ScoJo wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:15 am I didnt follow the auction but brother mateo filled me in with some great new tidbits about the lp from Sean Clark's live chat. It certainly seems like JC will never let this be repressed!
Brother Mateo seems to have left the congregation. I do miss his sermons.
By inksb
Bezulsqy wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 9:25 am
ScoJo wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:15 am I didnt follow the auction but brother mateo filled me in with some great new tidbits about the lp from Sean Clark's live chat. It certainly seems like JC will never let this be repressed!
Brother Mateo seems to have left the congregation. I do miss his sermons.
I spoke with Mateo a few days ago. He seems to be doing well. I told him he should stop by and say hi, people miss him
By Bub
Mateo is awesome I'm glad to hear he's well. Send him my regards & let him know he's missed.

I wonder if JC will catch wind of that auction & reconsider the possibility of a repress. Sean did bring up a point about him being tight with Sacred Bones now.
By lazyben
to think I had two mint copies of this once...

one went to scojo for in exchange for the fancy version of the mask lp he put out and is the progenitor of the tape version

I still have the other one but for $1750 I might be tempted to part with it lol