Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

About to put these on discogs real soon if anyone is desperately interested pm or reply quick and I'll hold that item hitting the cogs.
TV MUSICA £60 R:VG+ S:VG+
MOOMINS £95 R:VG+ S:VG+
HYPER LIGHT DRIFTER. £100 R: VG+ S:VG+
JACK AND THE BEANSTALK £90 R:VG+ S:VG
UNDRSEA ENCOUNTER (HIROMASA SUZUKI) £55 R:VG+ S:VG+
TIME ETRANGER £12 R:VG+ S:VG+
RANPOU FLYING WARPED BOY £45 R:VG+ S:VG+
NAUSICAA OST £24 R:VG+ S:VG
NAUSICA SYMPHONIC SUITE £18 R:VG+ S:VG+
KATSUO OHNO VOL 3 £26 R:VG+ S:VG+
FANTASY WORLD OF SHIGERU SUZUKI £28 R:VG+ S:VG
NMESH WELCOME TO.WARP ZONE £45 VG+

CONSERVATIVE GRADING All the vinyl is VG+ to EX condition
hit me up if you need more details

Happy to exept offers
I hope you put Hyper Light Drifter up for more than that on discogs. I've seen it sell for well over $250 on discogs and reddit over the last 6 months. I'd grab that Nmesh tape but I'm trying to keep unnecessary purchases at a minimum and even though I really dig that release I don't need to have it :)
Dollarhyde wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:59 pm all up on discogs now

https://www.discogs.com/seller/mattilib/profile

@inks added a few quid to HLD but trying hard not to be a flipper :D
I see that it already sold, at that price I knew it wouldn't take long. I'm sure you made some one super happy. That's probably the most requested VGM vinyl I've seen people ask to sell their copies on reddit. Hell even the double cassette release from Bludhoney goes for close $100 if not more when it pops up.
Too late to say but yeah HLD was way too low, and I regret letting my Fez go for "only" $175 a couple months ago!

That TV Musica has been in my want list forever and ever but I never pull the trigger for the one tracker (but one hell of a track!! And the 45 is expensive as hell. Pretty good price too. Trade ya some vgm bootleg for it!
@inks, wow you were right HLD sold in about an hour of putting up. I sold it for £130

Also welcome to warp zone went quickly for £45.

@texas I guess it was too low, but I didn't loose pocket and sold it quick.
Maybe we can hustle up a trade I see you have the Ghibli reissues for sale ;) will PM you later, about to start work :P