Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deafmetal
All prices are shipped media mail in the US. Send me a pm for photos, payment info, int'l shipping quotes, etc., thank you.

Gerardo Iacoucci - Simbolismo Psichedelico (Intervallo - Italy) [Intervallo 001]
- EX\EX, black vinyl, library\experimental. $25

Alessandro Alessandroni - Angoscia (Intervallo - Italy) [INT 002]
- VG+\EX, 2” seam split on top of sleeve from shipping, black vinyl, library/tension $35

Fabio Frizzi - Shark (Rosso Nell'Oceano) OST (Beat Records - Italy) [DDJLP02 DLX]
- Sealed, black vinyl $25

Magnetic System [Bixio-Frizzi-Tempera] - Godzilla/Escape EP (AMS - Italy) [AMS4507]
- Sealed, 7” 45rpm black vinyl $18

Pino Donaggio - Don’t Look Now OST (Waxwork - USA) [WW037]
- EX/EX, subscriber blood puddle clear swirl vinyl $20
Last edited by deafmetal on Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 11 times in total.
By texasvinyl
Nice!! I feel the struggle, I have been very very bad this year. I need to thin the herd by about 500 quality records to atone for my significant sins.

Folks that is basically stealing apocalypse Domani, buy it before he raises the price!!
By Dollarhyde
Agreed on that apocalypse domani, some great deals to be had/got here!

There's a remastered DVD rip of the Tomb of Dracula anime on YouTube. They YouTube user has also stuck the old VHS dub over the top though :( Would be great to hear the og audio with subs. Either way the picture on this is much crisper than before. A hilariously bad anime not helped by an appalling dub, definitely has its moments though. (The Frankenstein anime is badder and funnier imo)

@deaf will get to closing this trade at the weekend ;) and thanks for the shock! ;)

https://youtu.be/4F0CqGOONrw
By deafmetal
@Dollar - thanks for that youtube link, I should sit-down for a viewing in the near future, but I agree, I would much prefer the original audio with subs.

Interestingly, Apocalypse Domani will be making the long journey back to Italy, haha. Thank you to everybody that picked something up. I will probably send the rest over to the 'cogs/'bay after the weekend.