Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

I have a pile of soundtracks to sell, priced for the STBC peeps. I can provide audio for some of these so don't be shy if you want to try before you buy. I'm in the US, so keep shipping costs in mind. I am a little open to offers - especially if you are buying more than one.

LPs:
Popol Vuh - Nosferatu SOLD
Francis Monkman - The Long Good Friday SOLD
Gil Mellé - Andromeda Strain $75 (vinyl is VG+ but there is a 1/4" scratch on side 2 that causes some light popping on the first track, cover is VG+ but the glue holding the hex foldout has dried out - easy fix.)
John Barry - Walkabout $30 (priced a bit high but it is in gorgeous shape and I am loathe to let it go)
Armando Trovaioli - Sexe Fou (aka Sesso Matto) $65 (vinyl is nm, cover is exc)
Billy Strange - De Sade $5 (vinyl is vg+, cover is VG due to ringwear and the punch hole)
Andrzej Korzyński - L'Homme De Fer - Wajda $7 (vg+/vg+ for me, side 2 kills)
Zdenek Liska - Shop on Main Street $10 (nm vinyl, vg+ cover)

45s:
Nico Fidenco - Gli Ultimi Cannibali $35 (vg+/vg+ really nice)
Jean Prodromides - Et Mourir De Plaisir $5 (vg vinyl, vg+ cover)
Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers - Des Femmes Disparaissent $5 (vg vinyl, vg+ cover)
Ruisi / Grusin - Candy $7 (vg+ vinyl, vg cover)
Ennio Morricone - Le Maitre Et Marguerite $3 (vg+/vg+)
Ennio Morricone - L'Agnese Va A Morire $3 (vg+vg+)
or... $45 for all six of the 7"s!

My email is john AT freshoj FULLSTOP com or just hit me up here.
Last edited by freshoj on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.
recently updated the listing above to show what is left (the order for Gli Ultimi and Long Good Friday was cancelled so those are back up). I also reduced the price on Andromeda Strain a bit (only selling because I upgraded my copy but was happy with this one for years).

thanks for looking!