Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By jamesschmidtke
everything here is New/sealed and something I have extras of

Power Glove EP1 RSD red vinyl #1000 $35 shipped (I paid 31 at the store on RSD tag on shrink)
Famous Class A Place to Bury Strangers/Ceremony Split 7" $10 shipped Breeders Pod (Plain records) $12 shipped sealed
By sonnydexter
Hi,

I'm really interested in the Phase IV sub but I'm in the UK - can you quote all in for me?

By jamesschmidtke
Hey Sonny, I order from the UK all the time and am aways bummed out with royal mail shipping prices. I can get away with £35 shipped with tracking. It's gonna cost me £13.00 to ship, but I can take a little hit in the record price because
to lower the over all package to how I feel shipping really should cost. I mean an Lp should cost £7 to ship anywhere in the world. Sadly it doesn't, anyway if you want this deal, to help make it a little cheaper for me fees wise can you just paypal me in pounds (because I do order from England so much I'll use them up in no time) and I think they charge me fees if you pay with a credit card. anyway if you're down my Paypal is jamesschmidtke@gmail.com and my eBay id is europeandvdsonline ( I used to sell euro discs to americans when I was a teen, just use it for personal stuff these days) and I'll send it out tomorrow ;)
By sonnydexter
i can't see the reply private message :( if you can email me at sonnydexter@hotmail.com that would be awesome thanks.
By sonnydexter
You should have 2 emails now :-)
By sonnydexter
Dude, One awesome copy of the Phase IV Sub landed safe & sound today!

Pleasure doing business my friend :)