Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By yazooligan
I just picked up a copy from my local shop, and opened it to see if it was glow or non-glow, and give it a play since I'd never heard the entire score before. Very good stuff, but as much as I love the movie, I imagine there are those out there who are bigger fans and who would appreciate it more. And since it's sold out on Waxworks' site, I'm offering it up here first.

I paid 29.00 USD after tax, and I'd like to get the same back, plus shipping. I'm based in the US, but I'm not opposed to shipping overseas. I'll get a picture or two up tonight.

I'm also open to trades, but I didn't want to cross-post. Just throw some offers out if you like. I'm open to soundtracks horror, sci-fi, or otherwise, and particularly 80's stuff. If I think of any particular titles I'll update this thread.
By chandler75
The non-glow is quite common and is actually still for sale in several places... Amazon has it for 31.82 USD. I would just hold on to it if I were you, it's a great score :)
By yazooligan
Well, I hadn't thought to check Amazon, but I wasn't expecting anyone to beat my door down over it or anything.

Should anyone want it, I'm still open to trades or sale.
By bansel
Hey Yazooligan, I already have it but if I didn't id take it off your hands. Some people forget that the idea of a community space like this is to trade and exchange commerce between like minded fellows. I appreciate you offering it up at cost, even if it can be bought at Amazon :-) good on ya
By yazooligan
Thanks bansel. I figured I was on the right track when I first posted it, and it's good to hear I'm not the only one.

Cheers. :)