bought it thanks

nice toys btw

:)
By carloscadaver
damn! Wish I saw this sooner!
By wooks79
Same, sold out :(
By monsterworship
Sold thx! I might be able to find a couple more this weekend. I will let you know.
By joemasakari
Damn Also woulda snagged Great price
By chuck
Where are you finding all of these??!!!

I got mine last week from you, thanks ;)
By dob66
thanks for this...spent an amazing amount while waiting on the fog this weekend (a man can only press F5 so many times) so see this as an end of weekend treat
By FnordChan
Thank you very much!
By reanimated
Ordered! Thank you! :D
By monsterworship
sold all of them again. they will ship out on wednesday.
i will pick up a few more over the weekend again.
By NathanLurker
If you get more copies I'll take one. I want one. I need one.
By monsterworship
there is actually still 1 available currently at the link above.
i will get a few more this weekend.

any previous orders have shipped as of today.
By el diabolik
I just grabbed that last one...
By deathwaltz
So nuts. I really can't believe how many sealed copies of this are kicking around !
By monsterworship
Ok added a few more, this is the very last of the stash.
By Buggenhagen
Nice, just managed to snag myself one. I take it this was an old warehouse find or something?
By Jeff
I like to imagine that Pittsburgh assumed that Day of the Dead would be so huge that it'd turn Pittsburgh into some mecha of horror (since night/dawn/day were all shot in or around it.) Then all the local shops loaded up on merchandise to be ready. Then that didn't happen, and now he's just digging them up all over.
By monsterworship
Pittsburgh is the zombie mecha for sure.
these were pressed by Saturn records, a now defunct record label based out of Pittsburgh. I got them all at a local record store,, he told me he had hundreds at one point. I just bought the last 5. To be honest I make about $6 on each after fees, so i am just trying to help other fans out. And I would be record shopping regardless, so it's not like I had to make a special trip.

Sad to see the well run dry though and looking forward to the new waxworks pressing.!
By monsterworship
These orders will ship tomorrow. Thx
By el diabolik
Got mine today, super-fast delivery, thanks. Unfortunately, the record is rather badly warped. Obviously it's not your fault Monsterworship, as it was sealed, how would you know?

It is playable, but at times it does make you feel a little sea-sick.

By hncreature
Had that happen with the Banana Splits Lp...found it at a flea market in a stack of about 30...most were warped...but I have yet to open mine
By monsterworship
el diabolik bummer, send me an email, i will try to find you a replacement.
By Buggenhagen
Got back from a week long holiday to find that my copy had arrived in sunny Scotland while I was away. Cheers to monsterworship - great service, speedy delivery and the record is in perfect shape, not warped a bit. Thanks.