Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By VinyLOST
I'm trying to solve all of the problems I have caused you guys, so please in a serious matter, let me find a solution to the problems I have caused.

I would like to be a good person/member on the board before I ever started this thread. This thread seems to have doomed myself on the board, by not returning emails, or buying items I said I would buy, so I want everyone to take what I'm saying seriously so I can make up for my mistakes.

I hope you will all give me a chance to make up for the problems I have caused you all.

If each person that I caused a problem to would post it on the board, I will solve it to the best of my availability.

Thank you.
By turkeyfool77
Just received my purchases from VinyLOST. Securely packed and a super quick ship. Thanks Bryan!
By philball1974
Im curious Bryan, how many emails do you recieve a day? Sounds like there must be thousands pouring in!?
By VinyLOST
I literally have every post that each member posts on the board coming in to my inbox. I had it filtered to where all of the WordPress posts, just random posts by members posts are flooding my gmail account, so I'm trying to filter out the WordPress from my inbox, except the threads I wish to be notified. I always use my cell or iPad to play on the board, I'm about to jump on my desktop and try to filter the WordPress to another folder, that way if a member emails me I will not be so confused.
By RunOff
Yuck, that does seem like a recipe for confusion.
I call that too busy to get any work done.

Hi Bryan.
I am not emailing you.
I am not angry at you.
You do not currently owe me money or vinyl.
You said I saved your butt by buying some Floyd last year.

I will buy some more from you, if the price is right.
I would prefer not to conduct all our business in an open thread.

I want to know what Pink Floyd you have left, They Live (purple/blue), Le Matos, and Daft Punk Discovery (only if it is the 3LP version.
By VinyLOST
RunOff can you please email me again at
brynhrrs@gmail.com

I haven't received your email.
Thanks man, we will work out something man.
By philball1974
[quote=51675]I literally have every post that each member posts on the board coming in to my inbox.[/quote]

Bryan is that because you subscribe to the threads? you can turn those off in your preference settings you know. I use Maybe everyone emailing about at sale should start with the STBC - and then you could set a filter on that?

I know I emailed you ages ago about the pink floyd stuff and I think it was the Mogwai stuff as well but never heard anything back.

Sounds like you have so much interest in your collection you should definitely come up with a way to sort it and you will probably sell it all.
By RunOff
Message Sent.

The subject of the email is:

"Runoff" from Blackest Circles
By frozeneyeball
Hi Bryan,

I emailed you yesterday about some of the records on the list. Are these still available?

Thanks!
By VinyLOST
I have not forgot about one person that has emailed me. I have a much larger goal in the works right now that is almost finished. After this Friday April 24 I will be back on this thread. I'm not ignoring anyone, just taking care of something so huge that I wish not to get caught up in other things or transactions until this Friday. I apologize to everyone, those who emailed me, Frank,& whoever else please email me with the subject including your username and vinyl interest please if you wish. I will respond to the emails, I will just need to know very simply what you wish & hopefully I can help you.
jgibbs4053 wrote:looks like i bought 2 albums from this dude in 2015
Did he hook you up with any super secret good deal freebies buddy thanks for always saying the nice things and not the mean ones pull up a beanbag and just hang out in my sweet deals thread which is totally all business but also more about making great friends which is what's important to me so please buy my stuff because I have to buy more stuff to sell to you later but not right now because of I have all these emails to do first but only after six twenty five hour shifts and I'll post my PayPal receipts and social security number in here if you don't believe me also be sure to include your board name in the header it's all super confusing check your spam folder?
Mr Thomos Dah
Auditing and Accounting Department
B.S.I.C Bank Limited
Cotonou,Republique Du Benin
Private Email:thomosdah@mixman1959.com

Good day,

With warm heart I offer my friendship, and my greetings,and I hope this letter meets you in good time.

It will be surprising for you to receive this proposal from me since you do not know me personally.

However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction,which I, propose with my free mind and as a person of integrity.

A) It is practically impossible for me to carry out this business alone.

B) You live in a foreign land far away from mine.

This should normally not be a requirement, but when you understand the transaction then you will understand why it is important that you live far away from me.

C) The amount of money involved in this transaction is Fifteen Million one hundred thousand united states dollars (US$15,100,000.00) which is too much for a man of modest means like myself to handle in my country.

I believe from my few points above, you can begin to get an idea why I need your participation.I am writing you in respect of a foreign customer who has a Domicillary account in my bank.

His name is Engineer Frank oliver. He is among those of greatest interest in OST VINYL soundtrack recordings. Engineer Frank oliver,who is an oil merchant and import/exporter, I have kept a close watch of the deposit records and accounts and Engineer Frank oliver has instructed me to order all variant vinyls of DEATH WALTZING RECORDING OPERA and others various labels and commodities.

Engineer Frank oliver has only Fifteen Million one hundred thousand united states dollars(US$15,100,000.00) in his account and the account is coded.

It is only an insider that could produce the code of the deposit particulars.

As it stands now, there is nobody in that position to produce the needed information other than my very self considering my position in the bank.

Based on the passionate desires of my customer, I hereby ask for you to send an application to the bank to get this fund transfered into your foreign bank a/c for mutual sharing between myself and you,%5 for charity, 5% for expences we will incure just in case, 35% for you and 55% for me.

All I need is for you to follow my instructions closely because I am experienced in VINYL OST matters here and i am on ground here to advice you on every step until you receive the money.

What is required of you is to send an application to the bank as owner of sale goods provided to the Engineer and I promise you that everything will go smoothly.

I also indulge you not to make undo use of the information given to you, I need also to trust that you will not tell people or your bank about this business.

You will collect the money first, then I get my share, then you can tell anybody what you chose thereafter.I shall need your help to invest in your country therefore, any experience you have in this area will be beneficial.

Please feel free to contact me for any question or further explanations if required and upon the receipt of your favourable responses I shall send to you a text of application which you shall send to the Bank in exchange for your excellent VINYL OST goods of sale.

Yours truly,

Mr Thomos Dah

NB:Please contact me via my private email above.