Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By VinyLOST
[quote=50296]

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">VinyLOST wrote:</div>
this is me selling my goods to the people on the board to pay off my debts to 2 people i owe, Manu i can pay you this friday out of my paycheck, and will Not mention the other member, but wasn’t you wanting to settle our debt with a trade, or did you want cash too? this is all for both of you guys who have helped me so much!

Bryan,<br>
I’m still waiting for some reply to my emails, still waiting to know if you want to make a trade for pay your debit and DW signed TCM that you asked me to sell you back (!!!), still waiting to know when we’ll be finally able to close our deal after 4 months…
[/quote]

here is my email confirmation of myself paying you down to the penny after 4 months of waiting on me, i apologize, but keep my word that i will pay back as soon as i can. next time i do this i will set up a time frame for sure! i will remove this post after you read it, please acknowledge it so i can remove it once it is read by you Manu please. here it is below:

PayPal

You sent a payment
Transaction ID: 5MG57474N7595510X

Dear bryan harris,

You sent a mobile payment for $52.35 USD to emanuele orru'. A message has been sent to the recipient asking to accept or deny the payment.

Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.
View the details of this transaction online

Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history. To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/websc ... contact_us.

Receipt
Sender Recipient
bryan harris emanuele orru'
brynhrrs@gmail.com manuorru@tiscali.it

Funds will be available to your recipient on or before: Feb 5, 2015

Note: The recipient can send or spend the full amount on this date. If the recipient wishes to withdraw money, limits may apply.
Description Amount
Payment amount (in currency funded): $52.35 USD
Your fee: $0.26 USD
Your total charge: $52.61 USD
Payment amount: $52.35 USD
emanuele orru' will receive:: $52.35 USD

Hope this helps you out and we are square now!
By Whip Wilson
Probably my favorite thread on the board.
By antimax
I don't even know what's going on in this thread…
By DISCOSUCKS...
I'm sure that a Nigerian Prince's ears have just pricked up.....
By philball1974
Couldn't agree more! Bonkers
By MODAREC
@discosucks haha was thinking the same. Sure this thread started with Bryan selling stuff
By VinyLOST
Im glad most of ypu know my real name, kinda makes me feel good that ihave made some great vinyl buddies here.

I know right, about the thread, it's almost a little hang out thread or something. I have been doing the 6 12 hour days, so haven't had a lot of time to keep updating the page, but I am about to jump on it for a little bit. I seemed to have gotten sick at work or somewhere, sucks, but plenty of time to try an update the thread for you guys. I need to sell vinyl, not have a hang out, but I do love having all of you here to chat with.

The post where I quote and then paste an email where I paid him some money I owed for a while now will be pulled down after a little time. I'm just giving him time in a Italy to see it before I do.

All fun aside, back to the task at hand... selling my vinyl. I'm getting my vinyl I'm selling up first then list the prices. Such a large list.

Please keep all personal info to my email.
By dweebofthedead
Just got my package from Bryan. Stand up guy. We had a little bit of a hiccup with shipping (USPS' fault), but he took care of it.

Thanks again, dude!
By VinyLOST
@dweebofthedead, glad you got your packy, wonder why they said your address was undeliverable? i don't think i have ever heard of this. but at least you got it. hope your happy with the vinyl, did you find the hype sticker. on my end my Shaw prints arrived as beautiful as all of his prints. Thank you so much for the trade, wait.. wrong thread, we need to thank each other in the good vinyl buddies thread. im pretty sure i have already left you a good word, if not i will now.

By VinyLOST
Update on pics on page 2 of this thread, i will be grabbing pics of the different labels i have, as well as adding more to the list today. i have just a couple errands to do this morning, then im on this thread to move these vinyl. i must get rid of at least, well what ever i can get rid of them. ALL help would be much appreciated. i will be lowering prices for everyone quite a bit. let me know if you are interested please.

thank you everyone!
By VinyLOST
[quote=50431]

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">VinyLOST wrote:</div>
Im glad most of ypu know my real name

So is it Bryan or Bryn? (brynhrrs@gmail.com)
[/quote]

Bryan Harris
By reelybored
Email sent
By manuorru
Guys, please accept my apologies for contributing to "defile" a sale thread with other things that have nothing to do, but I have been called into question.
Can't understand why to make public our things, and I replied here just because I haven't received any reply to my emails.
Bryan you are not 100% straight.

I read about all good feedbacks on the board about VinyLOST, before, during and after our trade. And I'm happy you guys had a good experience with him. Great collection and fair prices. But I'm with @deafmetal and @Static14.

I don't want to say anything else. But believe me, to make a deal with this guy was a singular, rummy experience.

Manu
By VinyLOST
i sorry to deafmetal and Manu, & to Static, thank you for those kind words and email about the vinyl. I'm glad I finally paid Manu my debt to him.

Blastman, email me so we can work out that deal. Hope to hear from you soon!
By jgibbs4053
I bought EFNY and Halloween 3 from @VinyLOST on here and was a smooth fast transaction
By RunOff
Hi Bryan
I sent an email, no reply.
Put my board name in it and everything.
We've had an okay transaction once before.
Let's try a repeat.
By VinyLOST
[quote=51494]Hi Bryan<br>
I sent an email, no reply.<br>
Put my board name in it and everything.<br>
We’ve had an okay transaction once before.<br>
Let’s try a repeat.
[/quote]

Runoff, I do have these items but I thought you did not want any Floyd without Waters? I just recently got the Daft Punk limited Box set with 4 LPs a book, slipmat and others. I'm still thinking of the Le Matos, I haven't seen a going rate for the double LP anywhere. Please post here to contact me in a private message. I don't really feel like taking any more slander from members, but am happy to still be great vinyl buddies with the others. I cannot check that email below all the time, but check the board a couple times a day. I work 12 hours, and sleep 6-7 hours, the rest of the day I'm getting ready to eat before work or sleep. I have 2 days off a week.just give me a break please. I will return your message or email ASAP. So please list what you like in a private message please.
By VinyLOST
[quote=51498]+1[/quote]

Send me a private message here on board instead of emailing me. Here I know who you are, and what you want. I have been slandered, and it just keeps coming. Most people after 2 people bashing on me would just quit but I didn't. But everyone else didn't seem to quit the sort of slander towards me. Please do not email me, post your requests in a private message here so I know what's going on. I have no disrespect to you at all, I have just been disrespected a bit too much because I cannot handle everyone all at one time, which is mostly my fault. So please just pm me here instead of email please.
By Occhionero
If this is for me: I can´t see it, sorry.
By blastman
Sent you an email a couple of days ago, Bryan...
By The Cult Leader
Just finished wrapping up a deal with Bryan, everything was perfect. 10/10
By Whip Wilson
I'm on the edge of my seat right now, you guys.
By VinyLOST
I took my email away from my signature, so everything someone has to ask or say to me, can you please post it here on the board. I was getting confused with my emails and peoples names,usernames. I bit off way more than I could chew.

I have obviously made several members angry at me on the board, and I would like to solve this issue. I have removed my email so it will be used only for personal reasons or transactions. I think this is where I got so confused with not returning a lot of your guys emails. I'm not ignoring anyone.

I want to make everything right with everyone. I am off work tonight, and tomorrow night, then go back to my 12 hours Wednesday- Sunday.

I just want to make everything right with everyone I have made angry at me, please let me know what I can do to fix this issue.

I would very much appreciate this.