Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By VinyLOST
Those still interested, please email me and we will work everything out.

As well as a discount for those who emailed me and did NOT say anything negative about me. My email is below of you wish to contact me with a wishlist or request or question.

Thank you everyone on the board.

To those interested, please email me tomorrow and I will dropbox you the list of for sale vinyl.
By deafmetal
Just curious why you failed to respond to offers via email from the last 1-2 months for some of these titles? You lost my business that way.
By VinyLOST
@deaf metal I am sorry I failed to reply and regret not having your business anymore, i get mixed up in my emails and working 12 hour days I don't have my head on straight all the time so I apologize to you.can you please email me or message me your real name so I can search for those emails and check them, you may get something for your trouble I caused you.

To everyone else, i have your emails, I'm at work now and will respond in the morning when I get home. Thank you.
By static14
I'm with @deafmetal. I've had a group of albums on hold for @VinyLOST since 1/7 (after he asked me to hold them for him) and haven't heard from him since (including a few unanswered emails).

EDITED.
By VinyLOST
"Buyer/seller beware" really? This thread is now down, and the email I sent you chris, disregard. I apologize to the board for the comments about myself. I guess I made some people angry not returning emails and having someone put vinyl on hold for me and I didn't pay for it.

So I will just remove my items.

Those who are even interested in any vinyl I own, i will be selling my entire collection off to the best buyer. Thank you everyone!
By reelybored
Pretty swift response for me!
By VinyLOST
I will try to complete the for sale list and dropbox it to the people interested in my list of for sale vinyl asap first thing in the morning.
By VinyLOST
@reelybored, hey thanks man, I try to respond as fast as I can. For the nice words in the comment you get a free surprise from a random label with a purchase.I'll make sure you don't already have it so you don't double up on the same vinyl.
By reelybored
Thanks bud!
By dweebofthedead
I've had two deals with this gentleman and it's been nothing but top notch. Currently working out another deal with him, too.
By VinyLOST
@dweebofthedead thank you for the kind words. I will try to spring you a surprise gift as well. People that appreciate the good sales I have with them deserve a little something for speaking out a kind word for someone instead of just swapping money for an item. I feel like I'm making friends during these deals.

Manu, i am working on this to settle our transaction, or were you still wanting to trade, shoot me an email and let me know if you read this.
By The Cult Leader
I have made several deals with @VinyLOST never had a problem before. He even gave me a free Pulp Fiction soundtrack when I purchased Inglorious Basterds.

Good guy for sure. He has countless postive rep in the "Good Vinyl Buddy Transaction" thread also.
By VinyLOST
This is going to take a little while, I'm breaking it down by labels, and there will be near or over 100, maybe well over 100 vinyl so it is going to take me a bit to put prices on everything.

But, i PROMISE THIS LIST WILL BE MADE over the course of this morning due to me having to sleep for work tonight, but off for 3 days after 7am central US time tomorrow morning. So if the list is not complete this morning, please don't fret, it will be up and out of the blue as soon as I'm finished. I'm going to get back at the list, if anyone requests pics they will have to let me know which vinyl you want and I will send you pics.

I have all 4 DW subs, is anyone interested in buying a complete sub?
By VinyLOST
I am constantly updating this list all the time, so please just keep an eye on this list. i do not wan to make another, i will just keep updating it every chance i get.prices will come after i am done with typing what i have to sell, but if you want to make an offer on anything while it is typed up, feel free. im game for it, the faster they go, the faster the list will come along!

Waxwork:
Rosemary's baby black/burgundy haze
Friday the 13th - split/ /Murky green/ woodland splatter
Trick R Treat - split/ Candy corn splatter/orange

Mondo:
2001 Space odyssey - hyper variant
Shaun of the Dead - Strawberry
Cat in the Brain - black/brain variant
Pet Sematary - 2 copies of each - black variant/ haze variant
The Omen - red with black stripe variant/ mark of the beast variant
The Beyond - Turquoise variant <(SOLD!)
The Deadly Spawn - Pink Variant >(SOLD!)

Death Waltz:
DW RSD 2013 - various 7" triple pack (not AP version) DWRSD003/DWRSD004/DWRSD005 UNPLAYED! <(SOLD!)
DW - Horror Business - red & black split
DW - Yellow - yellow with red splatter <(SOLD!)
DW01 - Zombi - black,clear with blood splatter/transparent red
DW02 - Escape from NY - orange <(SOLD!)/orange and black split/orange/greenish
DW03 - Let the Right One In - White/ White with red swirl
DW04 - Donnie Darko - transparent red/ Transparent Blue with black Haze/ blue/ Black
DW05 - Living dead at Manchester morgue - rejected colorway/black with green swirl
DW06 - Prince of Darkness - pale blue/reissue blue with red splatter
DW07 - Halloween II - orange & black swirl/reissue black with orange splatter/black & orange split
DW08 - Halloween III - reissue orange with black splatter>(SOLD!)/orange with black swirl/
DW09 - They Live - Purple/reissue purple with blue splatter/purple with pale blue split
DW010 - The Devil's Business - yellow/yellow with red swirl/
DW011 - Twins of Evil - white & red split/transparent red/transparent red with frost burst from center/rejected colorway marbled red
DW012 - House by the Cemetery - rejected colorway/red & black split/transparent red
DW013 - Fabio Frizzi "Gatto Nel Cervello" Frizzi 2 Fulci halloween 2013 live in London Flexi Disc
DW013.5 - The Fog 2xLP - Blakes gold/blue & green splatter/blue & clear haze/ black variant
DW014 - Maniac - silver with blood splatter/flesh tone with blood splatter/picture disc
DW014.5 - Maniac - frosted clear variant

NON OST
Zombie Zombie - Rituels d'um Nouveau Monde
Zombie Zombie - Plays Carpenter
Zombie Zombie - A Land for Renegades
The Orb feat. David Gilmour - Metallic Spheres
Le Matos - Join Us-235/300 limited press
The Black keys - Brothers
The Black keys - Thickfreakness
Daft Punk - Random Access Memories
Daft Punk - Homework
Daft Punk - Discovery
Black Sabbath - 13 > i have all Sabbath lps, if anyone has a request
Mogwai - Come on Die Young (Deluxe Box Set)

still updating, slowly but surely.
By MODAREC
@VinyLOST dropped you an email dude
By VinyLOST
@Manu, this sale is for my debt to you, i hope we are still on for that autographed TCM we agreed on. I will send you a list of vinyl you may want first. If u ou can send me a wishlist that would help me a lot more.
By VinyLOST
Please everyone that is emailing me, will you include your username on the board, so I'm not confused or mixed up with anyone. I had this mistake, and someone almost didn't get their F13th Blood Filled Vinyl, but I managed to track it down and have that person send it to the rightful owner. I don't want to get anyone confused or myself for that matter. I would hate for that to happen again to someone.
By VinyLOST
It is 9:30am, now my time, and just got home from work. This is a pretty hefty list, and is going to take me quite a while to make the price list, it's not the Vinyl I have for sale list that takes so long, it's the bargaining and comparing prices to give you all a fair price.

In the meantime, I would appreciate everyone interested to email me with their username here on the board and your wish list of the vinyl you want and I can work with you while I am writing down everything, then typing it up.

Please, your requests while the list is being made may go quicker for some if they know what they want, so I hope to hear from you.

Should I remove or not include any of the Waxwork items I posted above? I haven't had anyone ask or request any Waxwork vinyl.

I would like to let everyone know, that if anyone has a MINT copy of Jay Shaw's Waxwork Records print of "Rosemary's Baby". I will do some very nice gestures for a copy of this print.

I hope to hear from anyone interested soon, while I'm at the task at hand.
By chandler75
I have a copy of the Rosemary's Baby print which I might be willing to part with for some really good stuff. It cost me $51 in all it would cost $12 to ship (back) to the US, so it would have to be some pretty good stuff ;)

It's still in its original tube and has only been taken out a few times.
By VinyLOST
I'm listening on this Shaw Rosemarys Baby print for sure! Please email me if you do not mind, I would like to find out what you might be interested in.
By chandler75
If that private message was for me, I can't see it... But you can email me at rasmus.drews AT gmail.com if you are interested.
By freshoj
I just wanted to add my name to the list of people who have had nothing but good transactions with Bryan.

He does juggle a lot and I am sure any slip-ups have not been purposeful.