Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By tadge
Im selling the full subs 1 and 2 as a reluctant sale (gutted) due to a new house move and need the money for flooring. The subs are in mint condition and also include the signed zombie print. I have them for sale for £600 on ebay but would sell to you for £550 + postage. Sorry but I wont drop the price any more as I need the money.
By Abe
Would you be prepared to sell sub 1 only?
By tadge
Want to sell the lot mate. Need the cash. Having no luck though. Had an idea of raffling 60 tickets on here at £10 a piece. Winner takes all inc postage but dunno if I will get 60 takers.
By chuck
id buy a couple of raffle tickets!
By dannybos
I reckon that's a cracker of an idea. I'd be keen.
By matowest
I'd buy a raffle ticket or two. Just sayin. I'm in the U.S., though.
By Re-animated Cat
£10 for odds of 1/60 doesn't sound like a good bet to me.
By Abe
No worries, I understand. But if you change your mind, I would be more than happy to take sub 1 off you.
By ghostfires
Yeah I'm with Re-animated Cat on this one...perhaps if the cost was about half, then I'd definitely buy a few raffle tickets!
By tadge
But then the odds would be greater and more tickets to sell. Dont think Ill bother anyway. Be too much hassle.
By tadge
Have dropped the price of this on Ebay so also dropping on here to £500 excluding postage.
By slik
Hi, I'm up for parting with some hard earned monies......can't settle up 'til 27th, but if you want a down payment to confirm, let me know...
By tadge
Sold to slik.