Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By antimax
Hello, I have two MONDO LPs for sale:

- TimeCrimes (Milky yellow variant) $25

- Blue Sunshine (IRIS Variant) SEALED $50. This variant was only sold at the screening in Austin, TX.

Prices include shipping within the USA. Any questions or picture requests are welcome. Thanks!
By VinyLOST
Email me at torrentalportal@gmail.com

I would like the sealed Blue Iris Blue Sunshine for $50 & the Timecrimes variant including shipping with tracking number. I live within the US. Total $75

VinyLOST
By antimax
Hey VinyLOST; emailed you!
By VinyLOST
Please emails pics if the inserts, vinyl, sleeve, inserts, I want to make sure that both of these are in MINT CONDITION. I want to for sure look over the Timecrimes, so I will be positive I want it, but I positively want the Blue Sunshine (Blue Iris) for $50 with a tracking number and shipping included. I will paypal you $50 or $75 if I decide to take both. Please email me all of the pictures of the sleeve,vinyl,inserts,anything else inside the Timecrimes, obviously you can't since the Blue Sunshine is sealed, but I do want good pics of both. I want to make sure there is absolutely no damage to either vinyl or sleeve. I care just as much for the sleeve as I do for the vinyl. So please announce ANY DAMAGE WHAT SO EVER ON EITHER VINYL PR SLEEVE PLEASE.

I WILL BE WAITING ON THOSE PICS AT
torrentalportal@gmail.com
By VinyLOST
Your reply is marked as private and I cannot read it, can you read my private replies?? Let's start contacting each other by email at torrentalportal@gmail.com
By antimax
Oh hey VinyLOST, I emailed you :)
By antimax
Both are sold.