Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By vinylyniv
Short story, I buy too much. I tend to buy limited things impulsively, thinking, "If I don't buy now and it sells out and then I find out I love it...argh!". So I bought Sub II and it's sitting on my shelf and (heresy) turns out I think I can probably live without it. Maybe someone else wants it.

All 6 LPs, still sealed, Halloween flexi, numbered lithos and posters in the Death Waltz box.

Had a quick butchers at Discogs and I guess £250(+P+P) seems a reasonable price??? I have too many credit card bills to do it cheap, sorry :( Or mail me offers or questions (I don't know how that works; DM is it?). If there's no interest then I might give eBay a shot, although I don't relish the prospect to be honest. Many thanks.
By vinylyniv
Hey Joe. I thought someone would ask for that :) Sorry I'd just like to sell as a complete set really. Selling an incomplete box set probably won't get me very far! Thanks anyway, V
By joemasakari
Ok well, if you cant sell it all please contact me
By Abe
Hi, if you can do it for £250 inclusive of P&P you've got yourself a deal! My email address is abrahamkallis@mac.com . Let me know - I can paypal the £s to straightaway if you're interested.
By vinylyniv
This is now sold. Many thanks.