Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By freshoj
hi Spencer, this thread was very nice of you.

So, with that in mind, are you still looking for a DW002 split for the archives?

My copy is the split and while I love it, the archives are more important. The only downfall is that I am in the US.

(Oh, and I just noticed that someone in the UK has a copy listed for 30 quid if that is of interest:

http://www.discogs.com/marketplace?rele ... 1918&ev=rb

)

just lemme know!

-jmc (john AT freshoj DOT com)
By dronevil
I just paid records. Thanks Spencer!
By unpopular_poet
Spencer -- just wanted to let you know that I have this EFNY ready to roll if we are still trading -- I just need the address you want to sent to.

Thanks

Dan
By liftman2013
Hi Spence. Sorry to.sound like an idiot but are awaiting an email obviously on the emails we provide with an invoice? As so far havent received one and checked the junk mail.
Waiting to send money across...
By Re-animated Cat
Safely received my record yesterday. Thanks again Spencer, you're a prince!
By deathwaltz
Hey dude
601 A Roman Road
london
e3 2rn

cheers man
By deathwaltz
Will ping your invoice over tomorrow
By darkwaves
I got my Let The Right One In red/white swirl, thanks Spencer. I bought it to replace my white copy because the blood-red on snow-white looks so cool and is perfect for this film and it's one of my favourite DW releases. Unfortnately there's a horrible crunchy distortion on a certain part of the record, I tried cleaning it but it had no effect. I'm not into having multiple versions of the same record so I'm going to stick with my white copy which sounds great. I thought I'd offer it here first though before returning it as I know some people do collect multiple versions and if anyone has already got a white and/or black version to listen to then I guess it doesn't matter about the sound it's all abou that awesome vinyl colour. I would like to get back what i payed for it inc postage (£27) plus postage to you.

@Mateo Sanboval: you norrowly missed out on it first time around so you've got first refusal, are you interested?

Spencer, if Mateo or nobody else wants it can I return it please?
By kumachan
I would love it if DW had a black vinyl option, several of the releases have some defects and most of the colour schemes look (intentionally?) horrific? Just a thought...
By Darren LD1984
My package arrived this morning. Thanks a mill Spencer!
By deathwaltz
if anyone wants a subscription box let me know - I just found two boxes of them (please note these only house the first 12 releases) due to the size you can't fit any gatefolds or the current bespoke tip on sleeves in them
£4 + shipping £3 uk £6 ROW

By cookythecook
hi spencer! awesome! i'll scoop up on eof those subscription boxes from ya! also didn't get that invoice yet form you for the munsters 7", if you wanna combine em on the same invoice.
By thedeepness
Spencer,

I would love one of the old sub boxes. I have collected almost all the early sub variants (still hunting for Zombi 2 and Manchester) and would love a sub box. Since I am a curent subscriber any chance you can send it with my next sub package(slumber party) since I am in the US? Shoot me a paypal invoice and I can get you paid.
Thanks,
Jeremiah Arnold
thedeepness@yahoo.com
By NathanLurker
I'll take one subscription box if you have one left Spencer !
By thedeepness
Spencer,

I would love one of the old sub boxes. I have collected almost all the early sub variants (still hunting for Zombi 2 and Manchester) and would love a sub box. Since I am a curent subscriber any chance you can send it with my next sub package(slumber party) since I am in the US? Shoot me a paypal invoice and I can get you paid.
Thanks,
Jeremiah Arnold
thedeepness@yahoo.com
By deathwaltz
are you in the UK or US ?
By deathwaltz
this will ship from my house so will have to be invoiced seperately i'm afraid.
By deathwaltz
are you in the UK or outside ?
By thedeepness
Payment sent, Thanks Spencer.
By cookythecook
howdy spencer! I was first to reply on the thread about the boxes, but think i was supposed to reply directly to the message so whoops I probably messed that up. Lemme know if its still available. Also i wrote a message on here last week about nabbing that munsters 7" but didn't hear or get an invoice. I think im blowing it on this site hahahaha. should we always reply to the messages using the reply button, or just post in the thread? Anyways, if you have any info lemme know, would greatly appreciate it. keep up the good work dude!!!!

email: jgiuliano@gmail.com
shipping country: USA
By thedeepness
Was one of the "private reply" directed at me? I think it may have been but I can't read it.