Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bub
Hey fellas, any of you have an extra copy of this you're willing to part with? Preferably in the US to cut down on shipping costs. Lemme know. Thanks!
By Bub
Thanks Bansel! I'll try that.

I had written to Slasher Dave on facebook but he said he didn't have any. Will give this a shot!
By bansel
Hey Bub I just saw Scotty the label owner a few minutes ago. He said he sold out of the orange and purple (there were a hundred each). Still some black available. If I see one of the color variants at one of the local stores I'll pick one up for you. Almost all my local record stores have some copies.
By Bub
Man, I really appreciate you asking him & looking out for me! I have a feeling stores got black but hopefully I'm wrong ;)
By Bub
Hey Bansel, Scotty came through! I had emailed him like you suggested & he had one purple one left. Thanks again!
By bansel
That's awesome Bub! Scotty's awesome, I was hoping he'd be able to scare one up. Glad it worked out!
By Bub
Yeah man he was really cool throughout our correspondence. Thank him for me in person when you see him again!
By jgibbs4053
i saw this post and tried it as well, but i guess you got the last one.
By Bub
I know it's more than the original price but there is one currently on Discogs for $35/make an offer.

Discogs
By jgibbs4053
Already bought the black, it's no big deal. That's what I get for waiting so long