Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
I was in the mood to listen to this score and realized I never picked it up on vinyl. If any one was interested in parting with a copy or have a spare for a reasonable price let me know.
By Bezulsqy
Haha. I also still do not own any copy of this one...
I have the 2014 Death Waltz re-issue in my want list for 8 years. But never got around getting a copy. Now I want the OG of course, but that is too expensive...
By ScoJo
@bez outside of the original I vote that the 2014 Stella is the reissue to get - expanded tracklist with all tracks from the Beat original plus bonus cues, direct from master tapes (who knows what the DW is pulled from/what the tracks are as, typically, they have renamed them all to make it as CONFUSING AS POSSIBLE!! - plus it includes unecessary ‘live suite’ track), facsimile sleeve using the gorgeous key art, and much easier/less expensive to find in EU. Just my tuppence :)

Feel like myself or @deaf should actually tackle this in Comparison Corner?
By Bezulsqy
ScoJo wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:19 am @bez outside of the original I vote that the 2014 Stella is the reissue to get - expanded tracklist with all tracks from the Beat original plus bonus cues, direct from master tapes (who knows what the DW is pulled from/what the tracks are as, typically, they have renamed them all to make it as CONFUSING AS POSSIBLE!! - plus it includes unecessary ‘live suite’ track), facsimile sleeve using the gorgeous key art, and much easier/less expensive to find in EU. Just my tuppence :)

Feel like myself or @deaf should actually tackle this in Comparison Corner?
Do it! And thanks for the Stella recommendation. I will pick it up eventually.
By inksb
Bub wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:19 pm +1 Stella if you had to choose. But, it wouldn't surprise me if Ship to Shore has an expanded edition in the pipeline.
Yeah, this is why I don't want to spend a lot on it. I expect them to reissue that at some point.