Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By static14
I know I’m posting this early but I was hoping someone would be able to grab me a copy of TV’s release of Creepazoids on RSD.

There are no shops nearby that participate sadly.

Thanks!
By inksb
Make sure you are on Terror Visions mailing list. If there are any that are not accounted for they will be made available to subscribers first. That's what I'm banking on as no shops around me that participate will order it for me. They are a bit stuck up about that shit and when I asked about it they told me they don't order stuff in and they just get what they get....
By static14
Thanks @inks. I’m all ready on the mailing list. Still hoping someone can hook a brother up.

By the way your local joint fed you a line of BS. They get what they get.... sure... :)
By inksb
static14 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:25 pm Thanks @inks. I’m all ready on the mailing list. Still hoping someone can hook a brother up.

By the way your local joint fed you a line of BS. They get what they get.... sure... :)
Oh I know it's BS but it just illustrates why I don't like going to their shops. The one place is huge, it's a giant warehouse and has 3-4 employees working at any given time, they should be a mecca for record buying but instead they are run terribly, have employees who are "holier than though" and mark up every used record by "popular" artists by $5-$10. Seriously you want a $7 Creedence record? It costs $15 there, smells of mildew, scuffs/scratches on the LP, terrible condition and to top it off they don't clean their used records before they put them out. It's funny I check one record every time I go there to see if they still have it, Maniac Cop 2 from Mondo, it's been in stock for 3 years, it's new and sealed priced at $45. It's $25 direct from Mondo plus shipping. They have never sold it. I have no clue why they would price it that way and never price it to move. It's dead stock.
By monsterworship
static14 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:25 pm Thanks @inks. I’m all ready on the mailing list. Still hoping someone can hook a brother up.

i can get you.
By ScoJo
If anyone is willing and able to score me the Blood and Black Wax book with Prom Night 7", I would be really grateful. I'm in the UK so I know it'll be a little pricey on shipping. I'm assuming it's US/Can exclusive as that's all I've seen mentioned in the press release.
By static14
monsterworship wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:00 pm

i can get you.
Awesome! Thanks Chad.
By inksb
Chad, is there any way you could order a copy of Creepazoids and Deadly Avenger for me? Unfortunately Edsawesomesounds were the ones ordering those for me, since they're gone now I have no way of getting those records.
By monsterworship
inksb wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:45 pm Chad, is there any way you could order a copy of Creepazoids and Deadly Avenger for me? Unfortunately Edsawesomesounds were the ones ordering those for me, since they're gone now I have no way of getting those records.
i don't have any way to order things, I just wait inline. I can only buy one Creepazoid, but i can get Deadly Avenger if they have it. but i can make guarantees.
By monsterworship
jgibbs4053 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:43 pm Would anyone in the UK be able to pick me up a copy of the Kubrick 7”?
i think this is available in the usa as far as I can tell, but the SRP is $21. ouchy.
By inksb
monsterworship wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:18 pm
inksb wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:45 pm Chad, is there any way you could order a copy of Creepazoids and Deadly Avenger for me? Unfortunately Edsawesomesounds were the ones ordering those for me, since they're gone now I have no way of getting those records.
i don't have any way to order things, I just wait inline. I can only buy one Creepazoid, but i can get Deadly Avenger if they have it. but i can make guarantees.
No worries. I'll hopefully be able to grab Creepazoid direct from TV as they said anything that doesn't sell will get sent out to their mailing list before going to public sale.

As for Deadly Avenger I'll order from 2HD as Ben posted a pic of a stack on IG so I feel confident I will actually get it in a timely manner.