Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
Figured I'd see if any one on here had a copy of Bruno Nicolai's Rendez Vous. I consistently see copies for sale on discogs and ebay for right around $100. There are not a ton of them but it seems like the same ones are for sale and never get lowered even though they have them up for ages. Any one on here own it? Looking to get rid of it at a reasonable price? I'm your guy :)

If any one sees a copy floating around shoot me a PM. Any help would be appreciated.

This seems like one of those LP's that if I drop $100 on it, Finders Keepers or Dagored will announce a repress with in a few months.
By texasvinyl
Save up your pennies I don't think you are likely to get one much cheaper than that. $100 for a nice clean copy is fair, and it's a killer record with a nice heavy jacket. I am surprised it hasn't been reissued. happy to upload a rip if you want.
By inksb
Thanks for the info @tex I already have a rip of it. Love the damn album. I guess I'll have to just start doing some more side work in the coming months to try and snag a copy.