Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Saturday morning, a kind soul hooked me up with a store in FL who was still willing to sell it for their sticker price. Now it seems even the record stores with stock have listed it online at inflated prices. So strange. Not really in the spirit of things at all.
static14 wrote:Well that stinks :(
It certainly doesn't mean you won't find one at a reasonable price, but it definitely seems to be the surprise (to me anyway) popular release of BFRSD18.
By Bub
Static, I skipped out on it cause according to the RSD list it's an 'RSD First' Release which according to them means These titles are found first at indie record stores, but may be released to other retailers or webstores at some point in the future.

Seeing that Varese put it out I think a re-issue is sure to happen. I'm really hoping that's the case anyways.
Bub wrote:Static, I skipped out on it cause according to the RSD list it's an 'RSD First' Release which according to them means These titles are found first at indie record stores, but may be released to other retailers or webstores at some point in the future.

Seeing that Varese put it out I think a re-issue is sure to happen. I'm really hoping that's the case anyways.
That's a great point. I didn't notice that, but I usually skip RSD Firsts as well since they are exactly as Bub says.
I thought it was rsd-first but I couldn't find the list to back that up, so glad someone else could for those in need. The RSD website is terrible for those of us with sub-par vision.
This was the only thing i really wanted but had no idea it would be so popular. when i didn't see many popping up on ebya through the day, and none at even close to retail, i figured i'd better be on it when stores posted theirs. Woke up at 5am (and again at 8) cause Amoeba didn't say which time zone and was lucky enough to snag one.

it's been a weird week for me with the hard to get records, i guess 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
But with the obvious demand, i'm sure they'll do a repress.