Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By oldwaxman
i am trying to build up my DW collection, and i am iso of certain variants and volumes. I have viny to trade or sell, im just looking to complete my DW collection (pre Mondo). If anyone can help with anything as far as the DW sub Boxes, to lithos, and especially the DW vinyl im iso, it would be greatly appreciated! thank you!
Are in need of every single one? Otherwise, listing the individual LPs might be beneficial to your cause. Also, when you say you "have viny to trade or sell" does that mean you'll only trade for the sub variants? I guess it's the "sell" part that's confusing. Lastly, if you are wanting to trade, listing some (or all) the LPs you're willing to deal could come in handy.
Ok, let me narrow it down. I have made some Pms on Discogs about the variants I am missing since I sold my complete Death Waltz library twice, not Mondo. I need these to all be very MINT, even the poly on the fog or the jacket,gatefold) I am iso of Maniac silver w/ blood splatter, The Fog Splatter variant, All of Escape from NY, sub editions to Twins of Evil, both Godzilla’s,Halloween II & Halloween III sun editions, the Halloween flexi, They Live sub edition,House by the Cemetary sub edition, Yellow, Horror Business, Zombi all variants. I would also like to buy these with there original litho & poster. I think this may be it, at least I should be about 95% complete on my library, the rest is more modern releases. I’ll worry later about DW originals, but I will buy them if I have the opportunity. I have a load of cash, I have sold my 100% complete Death Waltz collection twice now, NEVER AGAIN! Please help me! I will support Spencer and what he built from the ground up, simply the best choices of horror on vinyl! Sold my entire Waxwork sub editions & variant collection for $2,800. GID ReAnimator and double sided Rosemarys baby and all those great releases. But please help me with my Death Waltz!!
oldwaxman wrote:Thank you, fell in a bad patch with bad things for a couple years. I have paid my dues back to those I owe, now looking to rebuild. Wish I could use my old username.
We’ve all had struggles with heroin addiction. Glad to hear that you’re on the upswing.