Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

http://modern-vinyl.com/2018/03/22/firs ... l-factory/

Hey all so Vinyl Factory is releasing a special event edition EP for an event currently happening in London at the Strand for the new film Isle of Dogs. It's only available on site, and was hoping that if anyone was going out there would love to have that person buy me a copy to ship my way? Big Wes Anderson fan here and would love to add it to my collection. Would even paint you something for the help. (check out http://www.instagram.com/avedon_arcade) The details are below.

The release is part of a London exhibition starting March 23 at The Store X (although vinyl will be available starting March 27). According to Vinyl Factory: “the exhibition presents the intricate sets that make up the city of Megasaki where the film is based, alongside the original puppets of the canine characters who live there.”
Last edited by Avedon_Arcade on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I took my dad down as he’s also a big Wes Anderson fan... unfortunately due to a licensing mess, there was no vinyl on sale. The reason they gave was licensing, which I guess means royalties, which would then mean the price was set wrong and so withdrawn from sale. We hung around to see if they would sell them but the parking was too damn expensive to wait. Apologies, we did try!

The exhibition is amazing. This phone is about the size of my thumb

Wow! That's quite a story! And insane to think they actually made them but are withholding them due to that mishap that they couldn't fix. I wonder if they'll settle on it before the exhibition is actually over. What a buzzkill! Thank you for trying though! The art production for this one was definitely amazing!
maxlevel wrote:Hi! I took my dad down as he’s also a big Wes Anderson fan... unfortunately due to a licensing mess, there was no vinyl on sale. The reason they gave was licensing, which I guess means royalties, which would then mean the price was set wrong and so withdrawn from sale. We hung around to see if they would sell them but the parking was too damn expensive to wait. Apologies, we did try!

The exhibition is amazing. This phone is about the size of my thumb