Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Steve Powder
Hi,

looking for the Freedom Power album reissued by Sonor Music Editions, as it's a favorite of mine. I've seen it once at a record store many years back, but having no luck now. Thanks!
By Mateo Sanboval
Steve Powder wrote:Hi,

looking for the Freedom Power album reissued by Sonor Music Editions, as it's a favorite of mine. I've seen it once at a record store many years back, but having no luck now. Thanks!
Folks are pretty proud of that one. Seems like most want at least $100 for it.
By texasvinyl
I think it was one of the first Sonor and unfortunately long sold out .. saw an original went up on Discogs for $550 and sold within a couple of hours! Hope you are able to find a reasonable copy of the reissue!!
By deafmetal
I have been watching this reissue for a couple years now, and saw a couple opportunities in the $60-70 USD range, but they were rare and went quickly.
By Mateo Sanboval
texasvinyl wrote:I think it was one of the first Sonor and unfortunately long sold out .. saw an original went up on Discogs for $550 and sold within a couple of hours! Hope you are able to find a reasonable copy of the reissue!!
The Sonor reissue went for $550? I should rethink selling mine. Think of all the overpriced 80s expanded reissues I could justify if I sold Freedom Power.

PS - I believe it's technically their first LP even though they were released in a batch of four or five.