Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

So this goes on sale today finally and although quite pricey looka like alot of attention has gone into it and will no doubt become a great collectible

So read the newsletter this AM being UK based - for north america cuatomers only...
Ive put money aside and missed a couple of drops and sales specifically for this

Has anyone read this point prior to this?

This has made me very sad

Would anyone be able to attempt to get me a copy if I patch funds on and pass this onwards?
liftman2013 wrote:So this goes on sale today finally and although quite pricey looka like alot of attention has gone into it and will no doubt become a great collectible

So read the newsletter this AM being UK based - for north america cuatomers only...
Ive put money aside and missed a couple of drops and sales specifically for this

Has anyone read this point prior to this?

This has made me very sad

Would anyone be able to attempt to get me a copy if I patch funds on and pass this onwards?
I also was interested in this. And I did not read the USA only part. However I already decided against it because it is a game for 4 - 8 players. And I know the times I get to have at least 3 other people that want to play this are very rare. But reading the instructions I seems to be a hell of fun game to play.
Hope you find someone willing to get it for you and ship it over. I am very curious to see if this sells out quickly. $120 is a lot of money for a board game when the retail versions costs around $60.
Thanks for your thoughts Bez... yeah I do get the pro's and cons myself really. Its kinda weird though my missus has bought up a few times towards the end of this year 'we should turn the telly off on a Sat eve and have a good old fashioned board game' session, so this being the fantastic film it is seemed a great timed realease. But if Mondo were going to land the USA only tag on it, they've had many months to hint at this, not dash peoples hopes 24 hours beforehand...

Yes Im sure the standard edition can be boughg via amazon and probably elsewhere but the collector in us all speaks out at momenta like this... a shame

But yes if any north america friends out there are ready and willing to offer a brother a hand the money is a waiting..
I am going over the newsletter again, but where does is state US only? I cannot find that anywhere. Not in the newsletter and not on the infection site.

Nevermind. Here is from Twitter:
Hi! Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, the game will currently only ship to the U.S. and Canada. However, if that changes later on, we will make an announcement about it. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
This is true. Doesnt warrent double the price really
Im sure over half will be selling sealed copies on ebay later for double the price again. I would intend to open and enjoy my copy

Where is the best deal youve seen the regular edition? i spotted it on amazon.com but people have commented its expensive on there compared to elsewhere
I'm not sure where you can find it cheaper yet, but I'm with Cult on this. You don't need to pay twice the price for the exclusive version. The game is extremely fun though. The first time, it's pretty strange jumping into it, but once everybody's getting the hang of it, it's a nerve-wracking little adventure.

I can already guess the cost of shipping this overseas, and I'm not on board.