Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By scottydoo
Hi Guys Looking for someone off to the Suspira Screening to pick me up a copy of the LP (+ a Hellraiser if your doing that too tho this is nt as important) For me in the UK . Would be very greatful for the help and can help in future with Thought Bubble/UK Stuff and i also do the ordering for a UK record store so can help if theres ever an Indies version of something over here you are after.

Cheers anyways guys

Scott
By The Cult Leader
Friend owes me a favor at Beyond Fest. He's grabbing me an extra Hellraiser that I'll pass on to you NMA assuming you're still after a copy. I'll also see if he can get me 4 copies of Suspiria. I think the Suspiria screening is this Sunday so will know soon.
By NMA
The Cult Leader wrote:Friend owes me a favor at Beyond Fest. He's grabbing me an extra Hellraiser that I'll pass on to you NMA assuming you're still after a copy. I'll also see if he can get me 4 copies of Suspiria. I think the Suspiria screening is this Sunday so will know soon.
You have no idea how happy I am with your reply. Thanks a lot. I am keeping my fingers crossed and looking forward to hearing from you soon :)

Cheers!
By NMA
gothtapes wrote:
NMA wrote:
gothtapes wrote:I have a copy of this if anyone is still interested.
Let me know.
I am still interested.
Ok. I have it for you.
Sent a PM ;)