Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

I run across this occasionally as apparently most of them started out in the LA area. I have a copy and ScoJo was so jealous of it that I bought another one that I ran across and he paid me for it (and it cost less than my own copy did grumble grumble).

I'm taking a day off to tart around a bunch of record shops next week, I'll let you know if I find one.

The discogs updates go out once a day. I refresh discogs by hand many times a day and I can't be the only person who does that. I've bought things within 5 minutes of their being listed before, no way they would have lasted until I got an email update. You've got to check the line if you want to catch the fish....
@Monster
Yeah, 2 copies (both Ex/one sealed) each went for just under £300 on the Cogs. To think, I almost paid that for a copy myself before @Lazyben came swooping into my life on a Carpenter-shaped cloud and swept me off to "forever fucking grateful" land.... ;)

Got JC to sign my sleeve at the London show last year, but there's a story behind that 'meeting of titans'....lets just say

IT DIDN"T GO VERY FUCKING WELL!!!!!!!! :(((

>aherm< Anyhow - sincere best of luck with your quest young padwan. She's out there. I'm sure of it. With your name on her.
Last edited by ScoJo on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
ScoJo wrote:Got JC to sign my sleeve at the London show last year, but there's a story behind that 'meeting of titans'....lets just say

IT DIDN"T GO VERY FUCKING WELL!!!!!!!! :(((
Dish.