Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Hey, gang! I am on the hunt for a second Spin Clean or a first Disco Anti Static system. Looking to stream line my cleaning system by having a second bin/brushes for a relatively immediate rinse cycle. I don't mind used (as long as it is not trashed), but I'm not interested in buying another one new, at full price, through the usual channels. To wit, if any of you lovelies has a line on a good deal for a new one or has one they've upgraded from/stopped using altogether, I'm your man. make a few bucks back and post here, send a PM on STBC, or email me at mateosanboval at gmail dot com. Chin chin!
Sorry I don't have one but fun facts.

Since 1975 these have and still are made in Pittsburgh, PA.

The current owner has a hi fi equipment shop and recently started beefing up their vinyl sales and have a very large Mobile Fidelity pressing catalog in stock.

I still need to make it out there.

I always think about getting one, but I have so much junk I probably couldn't find a spot to set more than one or two records down.
I use the disc dr. vaccuum cleaner on one off basis.
Good to know, MW. When you say that you use the Disc Doctor cleaner, do you use it with a vacuum cleaner of some sort (like a VPI or a home vaccume attachment) or do you just use the fluid and wash by hand?
Understood. Thanks for clarifying. This could be an option for me too. I just have this OCD about using cleaning solution on a record and not doing a rinse cycle. Something about leaving chemicals on the wax just bugs me.