Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Chuggers
I just got a sealed copy of Jodorowsky's Dune, obviously second hand, obviously excited, and on the first listen, when I went to place the second vinyl, I noticed the label said "Side 1 LIFE". I assumed I'd played them out of order, called myself a dummy and placed the record on the turntable. And the same music began to play that I'd just heard...sure enough, somehow, both records in my copy were the same. I'm kind of at a loss, my mind is blank. A plain, normal accident. What are the odds....this has happened to at least one other person looking for side A/B...?
By monsterworship
Yeah this happens a lot on double LPs. so that means at least one other person has 2 B's out there.

i had at least 15 mistakes (30 total) on my Dellamorte release, which is a bummer as i hadto pay for shipping 3x.
and who knows how many others in remeaining stock.

i would contact LITA though.
By Mateo Sanboval
I have unbelievably never had this happen though I have received 2xLPs with only 1 LP inside on multiple occasions.

PS - Welcome to The Board, Chuggers!
By NathanLurker
I had that issue when I bought the first Dead Can Dance boxset on the amazon marketplace back in 2011 I believe.

I wrote to the label 4AD and they sent me a replacement of that wrong disc. So yeah I'd contact Lita
By Chuggers
Thanks for replies, suggestions! Yeah, I emailed LITA, & seller, and heard nothing back. As was my expectation...shrink wrapped item, secondhand...just trying to be realistic. I'm surprised it happens so often though, luck of the draw it seems. Still hopeful, otherwise I'll just purchase another when the time is right....looking forward to learning a lot here, and being exposed to some amazing records to add to a fairly new collection...