Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By MarkBromham
Hi all,

If anyone has a copy of The Fountain spare or willing to part with, I would be very interested.

JUST missed out on this before selling out at Mondo.

Thanks ☺
By NathanLurker
I suppose there's going to be a retail version though. I also missed this release, I was waiting to pick it up sometime soon.
By Mateo Sanboval
I'll be waiting for the Deepest Recesses of Mind and Space Black variant when it (hopefully) arrives in stores.
By deafmetal
I trust we will see a retail edition in the near future. I think I will pick up a backup copy for when I wear out my first one. I have to say that the splatter version I have sounds perfect though.
By static14
Mateo Sanboval wrote:I'll be waiting for the Deepest Recesses of Mind and Space Black variant when it (hopefully) arrives in stores.
I got confirmation from Mondo's customer service a bit ago that there will be a black retail version. Which was good news to me because the mondocon version I have is a tad noisy in the background.
By Mateo Sanboval
static14 wrote:I got confirmation from Mondo's customer service a bit ago that there will be a black retail version. Which was good news to me because the mondocon version I have is a tad noisy in the background.
This is totally us right now you guys.
By MarkBromham
I managed to grab a copy of the non-Mondo Con variant on Discogs. Keep your eyes out for some sensible deals with The Fountain, as I grabbed one for £30. There's a bit of negativity due to it being a noisy pressing by all accounts, but the guy that sold me his copy, stated that it hardly makes a sound, so I got lucky there ☺