Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Hi guys, I'm looking for a buddy at SDCC. ISO all Inside Out 7"s and Over The Garden Wall (SDCC variant). I can pay upfront and promise a good tip for who will kindly help me. Also interested in other vinyl releases that could be announced in the future. Thanks a lot!
Aremagod wrote:I am not looking for a buddy as I refuse to keep buying in to this artificial limited edition nonsense unless it's something I really want that is Alien, Killer Klown or Cabin Boy related!
What do you know that you aren't telling us..?
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
Aremagod wrote:I am not looking for a buddy as I refuse to keep buying in to this artificial limited edition nonsense unless it's something I really want that is Alien, Killer Klown or Cabin Boy related!
I wish I knew something that you didn't know but you already know Cabin Boy is one of the greatest and funniest movies ever made and Chris Elliott is an under-rated genius!
Aremagod wrote:
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
I wish I knew something that you didn't know but you already know Cabin Boy is one of the greatest and funniest movies ever made and Chris Elliott is an under-rated genius!
Fact not opinion.
Not worried about the vinyl variants since they are all going to get online releases. However I would be forever indebted if someone was to snag me one of Sir Mitchell's SW portraits. ISO Admiral Akbar

Will make it worth your while ;)
Attachments
Mondo-Mike-Mitchell-Ackbar_1200_1600_81_s-1.jpg
Mondo-Mike-Mitchell-Ackbar_1200_1600_81_s-1.jpg (159.93 KiB) Viewed 5479 times