Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Hi Guys not soundtrack related but im after the Go Hastings version of the latest Body Count LP (manslaughter) which is currently on sale at $19.99 but they wont ship internationally :( so if any one could order and then ship to me in the UK that would be brilliant , Obviously would cover all the costs and i would suggest it might be useful at some point in the future having someone that does the ordering for a UK record shop owe you a favor ;) cheers
Scotty I could as well, though I suspect you'll be looking at over $50.

$20 + US shipping + sales tax (gohastings has physical location in my state) + shipping to UK is probably about $52.

Also, gohastings is notoriously inconsistent with packaging for LPs. Either great or awful depending on which store/employee pack it. Seam splits, creasing etc is all possible.

Finally, gohastings is bankrupt and going out of business. There will be no customer support, returns etc.

With all that said, if you want I can help out.
Thank you everyone thats been in touch with this , as it turns out after posting this a company has posted copies on ebay copies in the UK so have given that a go (not the Go hastings press i was after but after @texas's advise not sure to risk that version) thank you again everyone