Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

texasvinyl wrote:What's the lost Empire LP?

I am planning on going, not 100% but I should be able to make it. will see about getting a couple of the wolfman 7" theyll have.
I have no idea :) If you'll make it there and able to get me a copy of 7" and LP I would be very grateful :)

I dont know if anyone else is going. I will get what I can get. I probably won't be able to go until Sunday so hopefully they don't run out before then.

Also the FAQ says most guests charge $20-30 for an autograph. Haven't been to one of these before. Is that per autograph or would they sign a couple of things for the autograph fee? Guess I'll have to be kind of choosy about what I bring! Hmm.... Definitely George Romero, Tony Todd on the Candyman LPs, Robert Englund signing Freddy's Greatest Hits seems logical (but I don't have any of the movie soundtracks!! they elude me). Traci Lords on Not of this Earth, Lance Henriksen on Aliens (sadly not the ACID version!!!!), David Arquette on Bone Tomahawk. Alan Howarth on...everything (excuse me Mr. Howarth, would you sign this giant stack of LPs??)
texas, yes it is per signature per thing they sign :(
it depends on the quality of the guest, some will sign a few additional things.

some guests charge less if you provide your own thing to sign.
like alan howarth might have been charging $10 for your own item?

for example i brought my own 7" for Elvira, and it was $30 instead of $50 to sign her 8x10.
i'm not an autograph collector because it cost so much to get a cast to sign your stuff.

expect George Romero and higher level people to be $50 +
pictures are usually extra too.

ALSO I NEED A HOOK UP FOR BOTH RECORDS TOO, SO PUT ME ON THE LIST :)
After NMA of course, keep me in mind for lost empire and the monster squad if anyone is there and wants to pick up an extra. I am hoping there are going to be some leftovers put online of lost empire later, but you never know.