Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Aremagod
This is the only Waxwork release I am missing and I figured I'd see if any of the good folk here have any of the variants for sale. I missed out on the black with burgundy haze variant last night on eBay....went for $41 when I couldn't get that last second bid in. I'm open to any of the variants and you can reply here or contact me esidor68(at)gmail(dot)com.
By NathanLurker
I might have one spare copy left. I have to check if I still have it but I got a frosted clear and a black with burgundy haze. I'm located in Canada. Where are you located ?
By Hatter313
I feel like I saw one in my local brick and mortar the other day, not sure which variant or how much but if i make it up there i'll take a look.
By Aremagod
NathanLurker wrote:I might have one spare copy left. I have to check if I still have it but I got a frosted clear and a black with burgundy haze. I'm located in Canada. Where are you located ?
I'm in the US so it'll be prob be easier to try to work out a deal with @deaf if he still wants to due to the crazy shipping prices.
By NathanLurker
Sure, no sweat, its most likely cheaper. I can ship to the US usually for 17CAD, which is about 12USD so its not so bad. But if you want the frosted clear edition Im sure deaf has it for cheaper. let me know if the burgundy haze is the one you want.
By Aremagod
NathanLurker wrote:Sure, no sweat, its most likely cheaper. I can ship to the US usually for 17CAD, which is about 12USD so its not so bad. But if you want the frosted clear edition Im sure deaf has it for cheaper. let me know if the burgundy haze is the one you want.
12USD isn't too bad as I was expecting double that and I am looking to eventually track down all Waxwork variants as they are my favorite label and I'm being a big a fanboy as I can be. I'd be interested in hearing what you would want for your burgundy haze as well as @deaf's frosted clear and getting both if possible.