Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By monsterworship
Looking for an original Varese Sarabande LP of the John Carpenter score of Christine.
Cash or trade

By deafmetal
I believe @static14 has a white label of this for sale.

edit: doh
By monsterworship
Nah that is the soundtrack compilation of oldies songs.

I want the actual John Carpenter score.
By Lord of the Ringo Star Wars
I'm hunting this one too. I really hope that somebody reissues it along with Big Trouble in Little China.
By hncreature
Sadly this doesn't pop up like it used too...
By soundtracks of fear
hey @monster - What you trading!!? I've got a fairly sweet copy and not that attached to it.
I do like Japanese records with obi's especially that Phantasm you have! ;) I saw it the other day while scanning the net. It would be a my prized possession too. You should post it up on here, it's amazing.
I have seen many records you have I want, I'm sure we can do a trade.
I do like the look of that new Zombie Holocaust release from Mondo on Wednesday.
I am U.K. based, but we can work something out if you want.
Hit me an email at rubandagar@gmail.com and we can discuss

By DISCOSUCKS...
@monster @dagar

I've been looking for that Phantasm "Visurama" edition for years! Well done. I'm curious...does it actually sound any different?

Stupidly let a copy pass me by on the Bay around 4 years ago. Kickety-kick-kicking myself forever more.....
By DISCOSUCKS...
Also @monster - do you have a link to check out your collection please? Most curious..... :)
By scottydoo
going off topic slightly @monsterworship looking over your instagram makes me very jealous but pleased theres lots of king diamond and Danzig aswell as the rare japanese stks , it makes my collection feel very amature
By soundtracks of fear
@monster bloody 'el what a collection!!!
@disco bloody 'el how could you let that Japanese Phantasm go! ;) too pricey?
I do think the Japanese pressing usually have a superior sound in general.
By DISCOSUCKS...
@monster - ditto! plenty of inspiration gained from looking at your waxed booty (aherm)

@dagar - ahh, can we change the subject? too soon, too soon! it went for £30 if I recall, i just wasn't near computer when it ended and i only do the last-minute bid thing. sound wise, the reason i ask is specifically because that Japanese pressing is meant to be in some kind of '360%' Visurama sound format, if I'm not mistaken. was always curious what that actually meant! :P