Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By jamesschmidtke
Anyone attending this screening available to possibly pick me up a copy?
By liftman2013
Hi

I shall be attending tonight if allowable ill attempt to pick up a spare copy
By nick1972
Hi Liftman
any chance of another copy for me too?
can paypal you straight away mate if it helps
thanks
Nick
By DISCOSUCKS...
Sorry to ask @liftman (or indeed anyone else attending!) , but...any chance you're able to snag another for myself, I'd be eternally grateful/pay straight away etc. :P

By DISCOSUCKS...
Hmmm.....well the East End Film Fest website now states that "the screening has been postponed until Autumn..."

Hmmmm.....
By popsick
Hi @discosucks, I can't see anything on their site about it being postponed, where does it say that? Nowt on twitter a d tickets are still on sale too. I'm on route to London now and happy to pick up a copy of the LP for you if it's still on. Cheers
By DISCOSUCKS...
@popsick - ahh thanks! You're a star.

Yes, well whatever strange combination of words I put into Gugle that threw up a page from the East End Festival, which stated it was postponed until Autumn...I can't for the life of me find it now! I swear, that's what it said :P

Possibly an old cached page or something - glad to hear it's balls anyway :)

Here's my email if you need to contact me for cash and deets thanks!

filmficciones (at) gmail (dot) com
By nick1972
Hey Popsick

any chance of one for me matey? not heard anything back from Liftman so trying to cover all bases :0)

thanks
Nick
By DISCOSUCKS...
Although looking at this, the screening date is 24/06...so maybe the postponement was only a couple of weeks - that all makes sense now!
By popsick
@discosucks Thanks v much for looking, looks pretty certain that it's still on which is a relief, travelling down from up north.

@nick1972 yes I'll pick a copies up for you and disco, can you message me with your email address?

I'll get in touch with you both tomorrow to arrange payment/postage.

Cheers!
By DISCOSUCKS...
@posick - huge thanks bud!

Hope the screening is a blast - tell us all about it when you can :)
By nick1972
Awesome thanks a lot Popsick

email me on nick(at)wintern(dot)freeserve(dot)co(dot)uk

thanks
N
By DISCOSUCKS...
@popsick - definitely up for this:

filmficciones(at)gmail(dot)com

By liftman2013
Sorry people been a busy day at work

Are people taken care off now then?
By frozeneyeball
Liftman,

I'd seriously appreciate it if you could pick up a copy for me. Can paypal you the funds in advance by all means.
By nick1972
Hey liftman looks like I am now taken care of thanks
By MODAREC
@Liftman @popsick I'd really appreciate a copy if anyone can pick up a spare?

modarec (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk ....can paypal
By danwh1tepony
I would love a copy if possible from either of you guys, email is daniel_ibaldi (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk . Thanks, hoped to go myself but had family stuff to attend to.
By popsick
Ok, I managed to pick up 4 extra copies, 2 of which are for @discosucks and @nick1972. @MODAREC and @danwh1tepony also asked me for copies so I'll cover you guys assuming Liftman has @frozeneyeball covered as well as @jamesschmidtke.

I'll be in touch and post about the screening tomorrow as I have a very long journey home now. All I'll say for now is wow, amazing soundtrack and stunning vinyl package, you're all in for a treat!
By jamesschmidtke
@liftman & @popsick ha! I checked this thread everyday and it blew up all in one day. if either one of u guys has a spare I'd be super grateful. My email is my name jamesschmidtke at gmail.com thanxxx!
By MODAREC
@popsick Thanks so much, hopefully the other guys are covered so I can get that copy from you.
By liftman2013
I wish id had more time to check the forum this week but its been.a hectic week as could have organised some money transfers in advance

I only grabbed one extra copy. However like @spun says elsewhere, there were plenty left so i think peeps who want a copy wont have too much of a worry getting hold of one (which im hoping ill be able to do with the mondo aliens)

Interesting night, bizarre film is all ill say. But very enjoyable, and its always great to see Death Waltz and friends getting involved with these events!
By popsick
Hi @liftman2013, yeh I only saw all the posts from yesterday afternoon when I was queuing to get in and could only cover four copies after getting the records I was after.

I'm assuming you're covering @jamesschmidtke and I think it's only fair we do this first come, first served so I'll cover @Nick1972, @discosucks, @frozeneyeball and @MODAREC. Sorry that means I can't cover @danwh1tepony, but I am sure there will be plenty left for sale online as it was a fairly small venue.

Is everyone cool with that?