Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By chuck
Sorry to say I sold my copy a couple months back. But they do pop up, I'll keep a look out for you.
By syndicate
I have a copy of Coachwhips Hands On The Controls on Orange Splatter. The record and flexi are unplayed. The record is opened, but the shrinkwrap is still on the jacket. The jacket has all corners creased. The front lower left corner was bashed in during shipping and is also visible on the back lower right corner. I would sell it for $60 plus $4 shipping to the US. If that sounds good, send me your PayPal email address and I will send you an invoice. Thanks
By jamesschmidtke
thanks Chuck! syndicate I topped out at 45 shipped for this, wrote the lone discogs seller and they never got back to me so I bought the black wax. Though castle face always has awesome looking colored vinyl it's very rare the sound is excellent. Where as their black vinyl is always really good, so I'm ok for now unless they show up cheaper.
By syndicate
If your looking for any other Castle Face color vinyl, let me know. I have quite a few and they are much less expensive than the Coachwhips record.