Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NMA
I'm looking for a copy of The White Stripes - "Get Behind Me Satan" RSD issue and I really don't want to be ripped off @ eBay :/
By VinyLOST
You can snag a copy from discogs for around $80 or a bit more. I paid $38.99 USD before taxes on RSD, but we all know the greedy flippers are going to make their money this way, have you checked your local record store since RSD? I went back yesterday and they had 4 copies on the shelf where people were picking them up and putting them elsewhere, or maybe just not buying them, who knows, but have patience and you will find one for not too much more than it cost on RSD. Wish you luck on happy hunting!! If I part with mine, I will sell you mine for $45 if i decide to sell that is.
By NMA
@VinyLOST Yes, I saw eBay and Discogs listings but I wanted to wait a little more. Unfortunately I'm from Turkey and we don't get any RSD releases or whatsoever :/
By NMA
@Spun You are right. Its price is quite expensive outside US.

I think I found one @ eBay at a reasonable price, I'll buy that.

Thanks anyway ;)
By chuck
@spun you beat me to it!

@nma Looks like banquet still have it in. Just saw a photo on their RSD Twitter feed and it was sat there on their shelves, along side a shit load of Utopia 2!! I'm still trying to get down there to pick up some goods... I'll most likely go on Wednesday. Would you like me to get you a copy (if still available then, of course). Email me and we can hook it up - puto_cabron@hotmail.com

By NMA
@chuck I've bought one off ebay. Thank you very much for asking me, though. Hey! If you visit the store could you please check Elvis Presley "My Happiness" 10" and Whiplash OST for me?
By VinyLOST
I just got back from Memphis with my Elvis 10", only for collecting though. I do not flip RSD or listen to Elvis. I was born there, growing up to some Memphis greats, I have crates of Sun Records (45's). Oh man, Stax had some great stuff, but Sun Studio was the best for the oldies. Are you selling these on your discogs profile?
By chuck
@nma no problem. I'll check them out for you ;)
By NMA
@chuck Thanks a lot ;)

@VinyLOST That Elvis 10" will be a great memoir for you then ;)
By jgibbs4053
@NMA you still looking for Whiplash and Elvis? If so I can hit up 2 stores here and ask if they have available
By NMA
@chuck, @Darrell I've purchased Elvis 10" from TMR store but I am still looking for a copy of Whiplash OST so if you can ask those stores, I'll be very happy ;)
By manuorru
@NMA
Hey Mert, can't find Elvis on sale at TMR website!
By Spun out of control
Dammit - cancelled my TMR vault membership a couple of weeks back as the forthcoming set didn't appeal to me enough to spend £60 on (with postage from US)... now locked out of making this purchase ;(

Looks like there will be a forthcoming 'regular' version of this Elvis single to follow however.

By the way @NMA, think Whiplash OST was a US only title too. It is very hard to keep tabs though!
By manuorru
Not a Vault Member unfortunely, and not sure $20 gold membership be worth only for buy the Elvis 10".
Mert what about price and shipping charge over membership fee?
By chiefbrody
@manuorru, I don't think the Gold Membership allows you to buy Vault Novelties goods - I think you need the Platinum Membership for that ($60).

@spun, I'm in the same boat. I cancelled my membership for the Loretta package - with RSD and everything else, I just couldn't afford another £45 for a record that's essentially a reissue. I was also getting a bit fed up with the number of warped records I've been getting from TMR - it's a shame as the content is usually too good to miss. I can't even be bothered returning records to them anymore, I've come to accept warped vinyl as part of the 'package', which is grim.

If I had it, I'd be all over this Elvis 10", but I couldn't justify reinstating my platinum membership to get it.
By manuorru
@chiefbrody You are right. Definitely I have to find another way, as eBay or Discogs...
By jgibbs4053
@NMA DustyGroove has Whiplash for 20 bucks
By NMA
@Darrell Says "just sold out" :/
By texasvinyl
Call Josey Records in Dallas TX today. They are supposed to get a copy of Whiplash in today, Friday 4/24. I have no idea if they will ship something to Turkey though.
By jgibbs4053
whats your email? if you still need me to find that album for you, i can swing by to stores here to check if they still have