Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By dannybos
A mad call I know, but if anyone sees a copy sitting around give me a yell, I'll be over in a flash, well 22 hours economy from Melbourne. It's one of three releases that play on me more than it should, is starting to get in the way of my day to day ...

Worth a shot,
Cheers.
By dannybos
Missed another cracker on eBay, peaked at $170ish. Nuts.
If anyone sees one at their local, give me a yell. After this it's 'Manhattan Baby' then I can relax until DW Subscription 4.
By dannybos
Happy New Year all, another year and I'm still looking for this damn wax. I thought for sure I'd be spinning it by now, it's fast becoming my holiest of grails. I'm replying to posts on forums and Instagram from six months ago before even reading the date it was posted. Idiotic heart-pounding madness.

Anyway, if you know anyone. Give me a yell ... danny at stateempire dot com, I'm here all day.

Looking forward to a great 2014 ladies and gentlemen, thanks for a fun 2013.
By gumbercules9000
Hi Danny Bos,

It just so happens that i have a copy of The Boogeyman. And I'd do a trade for it. It's in NM condition. I think we have talked about this before. Let me know if you're interested.

By dannybos
Interested. Give me a hoy at dannybos@gmail.com, thanks for the heads up @gumbercules9000, this thread was understandably lonely.
By carloscadaver
@Danny, my local record shop has a copy for $90, a bit steep for my liking but if you're interested, I'd be happy to help you out.

By hncreature
Nice MoM...I'd put my name in the hat if dannybos already has but $90 is a bit much this month...and it sounds like a fun soundtrack - Didn't that Ebay price like double? Only $38 and change to ship too - Hey...but when your paying that price what's another $38...the idiot.
By dannybos
Thanks for keeping an eye out @monthofmacabre, the dealeo with gumbercules9000 didn't work out pretty quickly, but a friend in Germany found a swag of great stuff including a mint Boogey! Happy days. Thanks again, @hncreature it's all yours.
By brentonwalter
a stab in the dark but does your shop still have that copy??

i'd love to grab it!
By brentonwalter
Im looking for boogey man usa based.
By gumbercules9000
[quote=23350]Im looking for boogey man usa based.[/quote]

I do have a copy. It's in excellent condition. I could trade for it? What do you think?
By brentonwalter
Hey do you still have boogeyman? What were you m looking to get for it?