Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By frozeneyeball
Looking for the following records to complete my collection. If you can help, let me know!

Death Waltz
- Escape From New York (Orange green split)
- Let the Right One In (White with Red Haze)
- Prince of Darkness (Blue black split)
- Halloween II (Orange black split)

Mondo
- Maniac (red vinyl and black vinyl versions)
- Drive (pink and picture disc versions)
- Studio Ghibli Spirited Away (yellow and green)
- Paranorman (red and green glow in the dark versions)
- The Omen (mark of the beast red with black spots)

I can do PayPal if anyone is willing to part with any of the above for a reasonable price!!

Cheers!
By EdKings
I have the Candy Corn - Trick 'R Treat.. But it is the faulty pressing (with pops and cracks) to be honest. Or do you want to have it for display? You know how to contact me in case you need to ;)
By frozeneyeball
Thanks for the reply. I'd really rather a copy without the crackles and pops if possible.
By NathanLurker
I think I still have my spare Rosemary's Baby. I got one clear that I play and one spare black & burgundy that I've played once. I'll check tonight when I'm back home if I've still got that or if I've traded it.

the Day of the Dead zombie flesh and blood swirl variant that you are looking for is the first pressing right ? Not the ''zombie skin and blood'' second pressing ?

also, where are you located. I'm in Canada
By frozeneyeball
Great, let me know - thanks!

Yes the Day of the Dead variant I'm looking for is the first pressing. Not the zombie skin and blood version.

I'm in the UK.

Cheers!
By frozeneyeball
List updated again. Still looking for about 10 if anyone has any of them available?