Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By vinyljunkie
anyone know if this is still in print? Believe it was released in 2006 -- anyone have leads on a copy of this for a reasonable price in the US? any help would be appreciated...
By DrRhythm
Looks like you can still get it on vinyl direct from Finders Keepers.
By vinyljunkie
Where are you seeing that? Cuz all I see on the FK site is that it's "out of stock" -- I also emailed with someone at Mt. Analog (FK's US HQ) who said that it's out of print and they don't know if there's plans to reprint it -- anyone have a copy they're willing to sell???

By freshoj
I can't help you track one down now, but I can advise that I am pretty sure FK is generally decent about repressing periodically.

I say this because I think I overpaid for Valerie a few years back only to have it show up again (apparently somewhat briefly) in 2014.

So, don't pay crazy money if you can wait - though I can understand not wanting to wait - especially when it is for some completely unknown amount of time. did you see this is finally getting a Criterion release in June?! much rejoicing!
By vinyljunkie
Yeah someone's selling one on Discogs for $100 now, no thanks! Thanks for the tip re FK and hopefully it'll happen soon -- I did not know about the criterion release (I have yet to see the film!!!) but just recently fell in love with score!!!
By freshoj
awesome - best of luck with the hunt!
By w0rldofsound
way out of print. I really want a copy as well. The same composer did 'Morgiana' &'The Cremator', also on Finders Keepers.