Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ibi_cubavit_lamia
Total long shot but if anyone here has a copy or knows where to find one for a decent price let me know please!
By NathanLurker
if you are in North America,

there's one on amazon . com in the ''used and new'' section for 39.99 here

and there's another one on amazon . ca for 39$CAD (31US) here

By lazyben
As the OP mentioned the label of the original pressing I assume that's what he's after, not the motionsounds one.

There's always the comedy $1000 ebay listing for the original pressing. They come round once in a while, it's not the rarest thing out there.

If all anyone wants is the music in some form there's a One Way Static version of the motionsounds from-vinyl-master coming soon.
By ibi_cubavit_lamia
hi guys thank you for your replies. yes, lazyben is right, i am after the first press of this. it's my favourite soundtrack and film so i'm quite desperate to get my hands on a copy. also, that 1000usd listing is one of the most infuriating/hilarious things ever seriously.
By ibi_cubavit_lamia
ah damn.i was bidding on the one that went for 162 usd and missed out. the one that went for 102 a month ago i didn't even know about!
By hncreature
It sold for the $120 - I made an "offer" but it was bought literally minutes after my offer - I saw it sold...THEN I got the decline of my offer...LOL!
By BasementHorror
Looks like that Boogey Man is back up for sale @ $120...

The previous buyer had zero feedback, so the seller is relisting.

So, if you want it...GO!
By hncreature
LOL! I'll wait a bit...don't want to be too obvious