Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By chiefbrody
This is the only one missing from my DW collection in any form (excluding RSD and subscriber only items). Does anyone know where I might be able to pick up a new/unplayed version? I managed to track down the other early releases like LTROI and LDAMM, and pleased to get the ZFE reissue, but this one being missing is bothering me!

I bought a sealed one on Ebay only for the Seller to cancel and refund, and prices on discogs just now are a bit high for me. Ideally I'd like to source from the UK/EU, in order to avoid import VAT/duty costs. I know it might be a long shot, but would be grateful for any help.

I'm also not sure if the plan is still to reissue this one. If it was soon, I'd be just as happy to wait.
By Spun out of control
Hi @chiefbrody

The new, narrower branch of Sister Ray in Berwick Street, London, still had a copy when I was in the other week - might be worth giving them a call direct?

+44 20 7734 3297

Only place I've seen one 'in the wild' for a while.
By BurningTapes
Hi, I've seen this one in Sister Ray too and I'm fairly sure it is a used copy, I think @chief wanted a new one if available? Sleeve looks a little scuffed and is reflected in the price at £14.99 I believe.
By chiefbrody
Thanks for the quick comments. I gave Sister Ray a call and indeed their copy is used. I suspect it has something to do with not being great at cleaning records, but I tend to always look for new vinyl (even though new still usually needs cleaned).

If I can't find a new copy, I may get back to Sister Ray and grab their used copy, as it's not too expensive - cheers @Spun.
By chiefbrody
Bump, just in case anyone's seen one over the last month or so, or has one to sell.

I had a record shop say they could order it in, but it's been about 4 weeks and no word, so I doubt they're going to come through (which is understandable!).

Still looking for a new copy, preferably from UK/EU seller.

Cheers.
By chiefbrody
Update/rant:

So I managed to win a 'new' copy on eBay. I've been slowly completing my DW collection and this was the only release I didn't have at all. Received it a few days ago and it was so poorly packaged that the cover is a joke - multiple dings, creases and splits. They were happy enough to get high bids because it was rare, but didn't have the sense to package it like it was rare. Still raging about it, even days later.