Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
The mondo gallery still has them and will have them until they go online in a few weeks .
By nrs24985
Nice to know they'll be going online, thanks Spencer, I'm in Australia, SL popong into the Mondo gallery is definitely not on the cards.
By flabbycrab
@Little Walter
If you are near the Mondo Gallery and have time this week to pick up copies for those still looking I will throw my hat in the ring too and cover gas costs. Looking for a copy to be sent to my sister in Chicago and myself in Ohio. Thanks for considering it.
By Little Walter
I am near, but I'm not sure if I will have the time as I'm preparing my students for the second round of standardized testing. I'll let you know if I can.
By flabbycrab
Understood. The molding of young minds should definitely come before feeding my vinyl addiction. Thanks for even considering it because I know you've done a lot already to help people out. If you end up having time this week let me know where to send the funds.
By blue15
My copy arrived today courtesy Little Walter. A big shout out to one of the good guys!
By Little Walter
Ah-HA! So they will be selling them through Mondo's website after all (says Mondo newsletter just received) as well as other fruits of the day? When they go on sale is not mentioned though . . ?
By Hatter313
never is, but its usually sometime between 10am and 2pm
By texasvinyl
Random time tomorrow 3/27, which for Mondo generally means somewhere around 11am CST.