Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deafmetal
It is now my turn to submit to the madness: Manhattan Baby - Beat Records LPF061 from 1982.

This LP has not sold on discogs since 2012, and I missed one on ebay from a seller in Japan a few months back. Paying cash. Price is negotiable. Any leads to shops or owners willing to sell are very much appreciated.
By deafmetal
Surely, an excellent metal cover of the Manhattan Baby theme by Hooded Menace will spark the much-desired referral to an available copy of this dream-haunting soundscape:

Last edited by deafmetal on Wed May 04, 2016 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By deafmetal
Interesting trade offer you received, @jdubtxn.
By The Dentist
Some label has to release this (Spencer, can you hear me?) using all the cues on the BEAT CD from a few years back. Even just those four pieces on the LP rank it up there among Frizzi's best work. This is the work of his I return to the most.
By deafmetal
I picked up the Frizzi 2 Fulci live CD's recently and got chills hearing the performance of Manhattan Baby sequences 1,2,5,&3 with live vocalists. I look forward to seeing if the live suite makes it onto the DW vinyl release (surely?). Perhaps the forum member who received the test pressing could verify? :)

I still prefer the original studio recordings and would love a vinyl copy to listen to. Even if it was only sequences 1-4 on a 45rpm 12" that would still be excellent.
By deafmetal
Found this site today. Aggravating. :)

Collector's Frenzy
By soundtracks of fear
@deafmetal sheeeit that is annoying! Definitely woulda gone for that. It's only a matter of time - surely it's a dead cert Mondo/DW have this one on the cards
By discophagus
I still keep my copy sealed. I would exchange it for a blood filled friday the 13th!
By deafmetal
@discophagus - Surely with some cold, hard cash in your pocket you could obtain a blood-filled F13? Email me if interested.
By deafmetal
Sometimes dreams do come true. Special thanks to @Spencer for both digging up and sharing the Italian gold, and additional special thanks to @SeasonOfTheWax for getting me halfway there a few months ago, as well as for the inspiration to carry on. Guess what two Frizzi grail LP's on Beat are next on my list?

By deathwaltz
Glad it landed ok !
By chuck
How fucked up... A copy has just become available on discogs. VG+ €120. Bloody buses!
By deafmetal
@chuck - Hah, when it rains it pours? I would have jumped on that just a few weeks ago. Recommended (obviously)!
By deafmetal
@TheDentist - Unless I am mistaken, @Spencer pulled two MB's out of Utrecht. Perhaps another one will land in the web store in the near future?