Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Breck
Hi there.

Had zero luck getting a copy on the website (still trying to be honest, 34 copies left and I'm being told I live in Switzerland (I'm in Scotland) and loads of extra items are being added and subtracted from my cart).

If anyone bought an extra copy of the colour or black wax version, I'd love to buy one if possible.

Love Deathwaltz, hate the tech glitches!

Cheers,

Breck.
By W666GNT
I am not an ebay shark or anything else detrimental that you may wish to call me, perhaps ‘idiot’ being the only exception. I wanted this release so badly that I lost all my senses and bid on listings on ebay. I now have two copies of the Fog both have cost me £85 [ I know you are shouting 'idiot' at this point] If anybody would like to buy for this price. I will pay the postage, then let me know. It is the colour splatter version that I am currently considering parting with
By antimax
Ok... did you really need to copy and paste the exact same response in every single "Fog" request post...?
By W666GNT
Sorry, what is your problem? What has it to do with you? I was responding to a number of different peoples interest. If you are interested then let me know otherwise jog on!