Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Stevsie
All good now - Cheers Aremagod
By Whip Wilson
[quote=54213]"I’m in the US, but broke and busy. I have no idea how much effort it would take to score one of these, but I am happy to try if someone wants to paypal me enough to cover it – I can always send the cash back if I don’t come through.

heck, maybe this person wants to spot enough for me to get a copy – I’d reimburse of course when the coffers are full again.

my email (and paypal) is john AT freshoj DOT com"

[/quote]Are you still in need, RunJMC?
By freshoj
Yes, I guess I am, but it scares me that it sounds like I am about to let someone lend me money to buy records. That sounds like a line I shouldn't cross...

So, thanks Mateo, but I should probably hold off (unless you are interested in a trade or something).
By Whip Wilson
I was just going to pick you up an extra copy with the order I'm about to grab. Plenty of time to pay me back between now and whenever they ship/arrive. I don't mind waiting one bit; Tales From The Crypt wasn't as long ago as it seems. Up to you though, hombre.
By NomDePlume
Anyone still in need of a US Buddy for this release?

Looking for the Deluxe Edition ...will trade for my Mondo!

Let's do this thing! :)
By freshoj
ok, shucks. thanks man!
By Whip Wilson
That's my pleasure. I'll email you when I get a shipping confirmative.
By Octaman
I just placed an order for a copy of the Mondo US version. If anyone would like to pick up a copy of the OWS deluxe version and trade it for this, that'd be excellent. Reach me here: nonsvchardcore (at) hotmail (dot) com
By guyremix
i'm willing to pick up a UK one for a mondo please anyone, msg me!
By Octaman
@guyremix: Let's do this! If you want to, send your mailing address to me at nonsvchardcore (at) hotmail (dot) com
By The Cult Leader
I ordered 4 extra copies of CH for

@Occhionero

@NMA

@nick1972

@modarec

These are already in stock so hopefully I can have these shipped to you guys before the end of the month.
By Occhionero
[quote=54376]I ordered 4 extra copies of CH for

@Occhionero

@NMA

@nick1972

@modarec

These are already in stock so hopefully I can have these shipped to you guys before the end of the month.
[/quote]

OWS will send my copies with "Nekromantic" in March. So all you need is a little patience...
By mikejohansen
Looking to trade Mondo version for deluxe CH OWS version. Already purchased on drop day. Anyone interested, please email me at eviscerationator at gmail dot com

Thanks!
By MODAREC
@The Cult Leader
Thanks a lot for picking up the Mondo version for me, let me know if there are any UK releases you want in the future and I'll do my best to get them to you.
By The Cult Leader
@modarec
I sent you an email to fine out the details of our deal.

So just a heads up. I placed two orders with Mondo for CH.

The first order was for 5 copies 1 for myself and 1 for Occhionero, NMA, nick1972, and modarec. Few days later I placed another order for 2 more for 2 other board members. I received shipping notification for the second order of 2x copies a couple of days ago. Hopefully the other order ships out in a day or 2. I would like to have these mailed to you guys before March.
By nick1972
@ Cult Leader

cannot wait to get hold of this - thanks again for helping out
By MODAREC
@cult leader

Hi

I only had one more email from you since sending the payment which was this morning. Did Occhionero get you the OWS release? If not I have a spare deluxe and can pick up the red version from my local brick and mortar record shop.
By MODAREC
Hi Cult

Can I just check when you posted out my copy of CH? Still hasnt arrived here in the UK yet and no note from the Post Office.

cheers

Neil