Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By The Cult Leader
Has probably been mentioned in a different thread already, but it deserves it own thread. JC and the Lost Themes band are back on the road this fall for another your around the U.S.

Dates that have been announced thus far with more to be added.
FB_IMG_1503538851258.jpg
FB_IMG_1503538851258.jpg (41.3 KiB) Viewed 8249 times
By Hatter313
Killing me I can't make the NYC show.
By thedeepness
So bummed. Was so excited for last summers show in Denver. Moved my summer vacation just so I could go and it was Canceled 2 days before the show. Now this tour no Colorado shows.
By Mateo Sanboval
deafmetal wrote:It's not looking good for me either, unfortunately. Two bay area shows, but nothing yet in Seattle or Portland.
Just look at those dates, Deaf. I don't think we have one coming. I was hoping to have a shot at Goblin, Frizzi, Carpenter this Fall, but may have to travel to CA to get it done. Probably not in the cards.
thedeepness wrote:So bummed. Was so excited for last summers show in Denver. Moved my summer vacation just so I could go and it was Canceled 2 days before the show. Now this tour no Colorado shows.
You win. That stinks. Why was Denver cancelled?
By deafmetal
@Mateo - Halloween night at the Palladium would be ideal, but I agree, probably not in the cards for me either. My best shot is probably that Saturday night show in SF, but it's going to be a tough one to pull off...
By thedeepness
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
deafmetal wrote:It's not looking good for me either, unfortunately. Two bay area shows, but nothing yet in Seattle or Portland.
Just look at those dates, Deaf. I don't think we have one coming. I was hoping to have a shot at Goblin, Frizzi, Carpenter this Fall, but may have to travel to CA to get it done. Probably not in the cards.
thedeepness wrote:So bummed. Was so excited for last summers show in Denver. Moved my summer vacation just so I could go and it was Canceled 2 days before the show. Now this tour no Colorado shows.
You win. That stinks. Why was Denver cancelled?
I messaged JC and the response I got was "the venue canceled" I am not sure why they would cancel, maybe ticket sales?
By Mateo Sanboval
Probably so. I don't think PDX or SEA sold terribly well either. Well, they didn't sell out anyhow. Probably why we aren't stops on the tour this time 'round.
By deafmetal
I am noticing a few more rock club venues on this tour, which makes more sense. They booked a 3,000 seat concert hall in Portland last year, which was just unrealistic to sell out and not the best choice.
By monsterworship
the show in Pittsburgh sold out last time I think, so hopefully he adds Pittsburgh or at least Cleveland which is 2.5 hours for me rather than the closest 5 hours away (philly).
By NathanLurker
Bought my tickets a week ago for the Montreal show. I also bought my GOBLIN ticket for the show in Montreal 2 weeks before Carpenter. I'm psyched !
By Mateo Sanboval
Not tour related, but an interesting, if mostly superficial, network news(?!) puff piece on JC, his films and their music. There are a couple of interesting tidbits in there. As well as some of the usual JC hilarity.
By Mateo Sanboval
^^Christ, gang. Let a brother know when he hasn't actually linked anything, yeah? Geez. Here's the video for the above:

And now onto the main course:

PS - Can't get these links to embed for the life of me, but you can just copy/paste like it's the Nineties up in here. Which it totally is.
Last edited by Mateo Sanboval on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Mateo Sanboval
deafmetal wrote:@Mateo - try removing the &t=Xs code at the end of the URL.
Like a charm, Brother. Thanking you. Now why on Earth haven't those been a problem for me before?
By Dollarhyde
@Mateo and @deaf

Will have to try this I always have trouble embedding from my mobile, which is my main point of entry to the Internet these days.
By Mateo Sanboval
Dollarhyde wrote:@Mateo and @deaf

Will have to try this I always have trouble embedding from my mobile, which is my main point of entry to the Internet these days.
Embedding anything from mobile to STBC is a whole other set of headaches for me, but it's particularly tough with Youtube. Hopefully this trick'll sort it, but I think that the STBC brownies don't much care for mobile web addresses.
By Mateo Sanboval
Dollarhyde wrote:@deaf

Thankyou but still struggling, there is no embed option when on the mobile site. I will pursue it nonetheless.
Embedding the video through youtube won't work. At least not in my experience.

You'll need to go to the youtube video in your browser. In your browser, select display desktop site. Copy the address from your browser window. Then follow the instructions that Deaf laid out. It is a heavy lift the first couple of times, but after that...it's still kind of a pain.