Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deafmetal
First shows announced for 2017, and tickets already up for sale!

September 17th - Maskoon Festival, Beirut, Lebanon (The Beyond - Composer's Cut)
September 22nd - Fimucite' Festival, Tenerife, Spain (The Beyond - Composer's Cut)
October 24th - Coolidge Theatre, Boston, MA (The Beyond - Composer's Cut)
October 26th - Hollywood Theatre, Portland, OR (The Beyond - Composer's Cut)
October 27th - Texas Theatre, Dallas, TX (The Beyond - Composer's Cut w/ Pinkish Black)
October 28th - The Booth Playhouse, Charlotte, NC (The Beyond - Composer's Cut)
October 29th - Music Hall of Williamsburg, NYC (The Beyond - Composer's Cut)
October 30th - Music Hall of Williamsburg, NYC (Frizzi 2 Fulci live concert)
October 31st - Proctor's Theatre, Schenectady, NY (The Beyond - Composer's Cut)
November 1st - Underground Arts, Philadelphia, PA (Frizzi 2 Fulci live)
November 2nd - Nighhawk Cinema, NYC (City of the Living Dead screening and press conference with Fabio Frizzi)

Ship To Shore Phono Co. will have an exclusive 45rpm 7" at the NYC shows on 10/29 and 10/30.

More info:
http://www.rue-morgue.com/single-post/2 ... ows-in-NYC
Last edited by deafmetal on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ugh, please don't make me go to Williamsburg.....i'll have to think about that one haha
Very nice to see that interest and attendance has been steadily high enough for this to continue. Very nice indeed.

PS - Blastfighter.
deafmetal wrote:@Hatter - Haha, perhaps it would be easier if you just came to Portland around that time...
It would likely be an infinitely less frustrating travel experience. for someplace so close to me, it really is a pain to get to and from.
By deafmetal
Full tour list now posted! Also, note the special screening of City of the Living Dead at the Nighthawk Cinema in NYC with Fabio Frizzi on November 2nd. What special project could he possibly be announcing at this press conference? ;)
By Hatter313
oh interesting, i'm not flying out to mondo until the next morning, maybe i can swing by that screening on the 2nd....thanks for the heads up!
By ScoJo
Spun out of control wrote:That tour poster is great.... will have to find a USA 'poster buddy' :)
There's every chance that I'll be attending the NYC show, if my jet lag isn't too horrific! (It would be beyond nightmarish to fall asleep during Il Maestro!!)

If I make it I'll snag you a poster if they're for sale. Definitely plan to hook up with the Ship to Shore guys over the Halloween weekend at some point anyway, so they may have the 'personal' hookup ;)
By reddye6
A buddy and I will be at the Boston show this Tuesday. Anyone know if any special releases will be on sale?
ScoJo wrote:
Spun out of control wrote:That tour poster is great.... will have to find a USA 'poster buddy' :)
There's every chance that I'll be attending the NYC show, if my jet lag isn't too horrific! (It would be beyond nightmarish to fall asleep during Il Maestro!!)

If I make it I'll snag you a poster if they're for sale. Definitely plan to hook up with the Ship to Shore guys over the Halloween weekend at some point anyway, so they may have the 'personal' hookup ;)
Just seen this... cheers Scott, just if it's not too much trouble :) Should be amazing in NYC...
By reddye6
Spun out of control wrote:
ScoJo wrote:

Just seen this... cheers Scott, just if it's not too much trouble :) Should be amazing in NYC...
If you don't think you're going to make it, Scott, let me know and I'll look out for a poster for Spun. Although the Boston show is tomorrow, so I'd need to know tomorrow sometime.
By ScoJo
reddye6 wrote:
If you don't think you're going to make it, Scott, let me know and I'll look out for a poster for Spun. Although the Boston show is tomorrow, so I'd need to know tomorrow sometime.
Hey man, by all means look out for Spun - I wont be in NY for a week, and as I say it's really gonna depend on potential jet lag whether I make it to the Williamsburg show! ;-) Thanks for taking the baton, chap!
By reddye6
ScoJo wrote:
reddye6 wrote:
Hey man, by all means look out for Spun - I wont be in NY for a week, and as I say it's really gonna depend on potential jet lag whether I make it to the Williamsburg show! ;-) Thanks for taking the baton, chap!
All right, I'll let you both know what I can get tomorrow.