Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ScoJo
Hatter313 wrote:Yep, a buddy had to bail so I’ve got an extra for Sunday, ticket is $28, hit me up on here if you are in the area and want to go.
Dang, it's the Monday show that there's a chance I might attend. I'd say 50/50 depending on if flights stay on schedule etc. Hope it's not sold out. Would love to see me that Beyond show one day....
By Hatter313
ScoJo wrote:
Hatter313 wrote:Yep, a buddy had to bail so I’ve got an extra for Sunday, ticket is $28, hit me up on here if you are in the area and want to go.
Dang, it's the Monday show that there's a chance I might attend. I'd say 50/50 depending on if flights stay on schedule etc. Hope it's not sold out. Would love to see me that Beyond show one day....

Darn indeed!
By deafmetal
ScoJo wrote:@deaf

Nice to see you up there in FFs onscreen credit!
Heh, my secret is finally revealed. I have been publishing soundtrack music in Italy for decades. ;)

Here are the real players though:

ImageDaniele De Gemini (Beat Records), Dan Halsted (Hollywood Theatre), and Il Maestro Fabio Frizzi

It was yet another quality show with the band in great form, as always. The sound mix was even better than my experience at the Alamo in SF last year. It really is a unique performance, and I'm looking forward to listening to the Composer's Cut digital recording that was available on CD. Also, as a special encore, Fabio and the band performed a suite from the forthcoming Lovecraft spoken word album The Picture in the House. It was the first time they have performed the material before a live audience, and it was a very exquisite and finely-crafted arrangement of modern Frizzi textures. I am looking forward to hearing the album in full in the near future. They ended the encore with suites from City of the Living Dead/Gates of Hell and Zombi 2/Zombie Flesh Eaters. I could enjoy such a concert every year around Halloween! It will be interesting to see if any new projects develop over the next year...

Great times as always at the Hollywood Theatre in Portland:

Fulci Lives!

By deafmetal
texasvinyl wrote:Great show! Lots of fun. Wanted a poster but Daniele needs to get a square reader! (Cash only)
@texasvinyl - Matt, glad to hear you enjoyed the show. I agree that he needs to get a chip reader. I will see if I could help the next time around. Heads up to anybody else catching a show -- they are only accepting cash at the merch booth. The posters are interesting -- printed on a thicker plastic material that almost feels like a textile:

By Bub
New vinylssss. These are exclusive to the two NYC Fabio Frizzi shows.

"Zombie VS Shark" & "Morgue Acid Bath" variants. I'm assuming the aqua/red splatter is the shark one.

https://www.shiptoshoremedia.com/store/ ... i-2-beyond
22852095_737703689754072_8823268067537936942_n.jpg
22852095_737703689754072_8823268067537936942_n.jpg (117.19 KiB) Viewed 5577 times
22852073_737703619754079_420219612416090077_n.jpg
22852073_737703619754079_420219612416090077_n.jpg (111.76 KiB) Viewed 5577 times
Went to the Schenectady NY Halloween show last night. Was fantastic to see Frizzi in person and the meet and greet sound check was fun! Picked up one of the the Shiptoshore vinyl (They didn't know which were which color variant) and the Picture in the House vinyl set. Great time weas had by all, look forward to hopefully seeing him again in the future.
By deafmetal
Agreed - check out the size of that stage and screen, wow! Looks like an excellent setup.

I am impressed to see that the F2F band will performing their seventh concert in seven straight nights in Philly tonight. Quite the run across the US, and I wish them all the best on the final concert of the tour.

Is anybody going to catch the City of the Living Dead screening and press release tomorrow night?
Big thanks to @reddye6 for scoring me this sweet poster from the US tour which has now made its way to my study in the UK... :)

This is why STBC is a beautiful thing.

Echoing @deaf's comments from little earlier, this poster is printed on an unusual textured vinyl backing - it's like someone has imprinted a section of vinyl flooring. The backing almost feels like it should peel off, though haven't attempted to (!)

It's also smaller than imagined - similar to the size of an Italian locadina poster rather than a standard concert poster. All that said, the artwork by Graham Humphreys (I'm presuming) is fantastic, which I why I wanted it.

Thanks again to @reddye6!
Attachments
Fabio Frizzi The Beyond Tour poster.jpg
Fabio Frizzi The Beyond Tour poster.jpg (733.06 KiB) Viewed 5471 times
By reddye6
Spun out of control wrote:Big thanks to @reddye6 for scoring me this sweet poster from the US tour which has now made its way to my study in the UK... :)

This is why STBC is a beautiful thing.

Echoing @deaf's comments from little earlier, this poster is printed on an unusual textured vinyl backing - it's like someone has imprinted a section of vinyl flooring. The backing almost feels like it should peel off, though haven't attempted to (!)

It's also smaller than imagined - similar to the size of an Italian locadina poster rather than a standard concert poster. All that said, the artwork by Graham Humphreys (I'm presuming) is fantastic, which I why I wanted it.

Thanks again to @reddye6!
Excellent, Spun! Glad it got there safe and sound!